This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with emulator
Hello!, after so much work (more than thirty hours) I have been able to install "Jpcsp (32bit) SVN 2927" and Final Fantasy 1 PSP on my laptop computer. I still have some questions:

1- I need help to make it run at a better speed (it is slow). I have checked on Windows Task Manager's Physical Memory Usage History that it takes almost all the memory. Could that be the cause or is there a way to make it run faster?.

2- I have to wait ten seconds after the introductory cinematic is over to click "Enter" (Start). If I click it before the cinematic has finished, the window turns black and there is nothing I can do other than closing Jpcsp and restart it. If I wait too long, the same happens. In any case I can have success one in every five times, which is frustrating.

3- If I reset the game, "Run" does not work (I have to restart Jpcsp). I can use Jpcsp only once every time I load it, after that I have to close it and load it again, which takes a lot of time.

4- Is there a way to "Save state" and "Load state"?.

I will appreciate very much if someone can help me at least in any of those issues. Thank you.
I need help when i play "Dissidia 012 final fantasy" about 5 min the game stop and the black board said :

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
Exception in thread :ffst_thread"
Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "ffst_thread"

and the game is freezing plz help
Quote: Is there a way to "Save state" and "Load state"?
Yeah, JPCSP has the option to "Save Snapshot" and "Load Snapshot".
You can see that under the file tab, or you can press Shift+s and Shift+l
As for your other questions I'm afraid I can't answer them, sorry.
Anyway, hope this helps!
those don't work right. using them crashes the emulator with invalid memory address errors.