This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP
(02-08-2013, 11:06 PM)hhisc29926 Wrote: Hello, and thank you for your promt answer!. I did as you suggested, and IT WORKED!!!. Thank you very, very much. I used Jpcsp and could see both files: the ".cso" and the "ISO", both play well (I think that my mistake was to "Load file" instead of "Load UMD"). Now I think that I need to download something to get sound... And with PPSSPP I could load both files, also, and see on the title bar of the window: "ULUS10251 : FINAL FANTASY", which probably means that it could load the game, but it gives me this message: "Insufficient space on Memory Stick Duo. Memory Stick Duo with at least 672 KB of free space required to save game. Assign data to be deleted? Yes No X Enter O Back". Whatever I choose, I can not get any further. And, by the way, I had to download and install an "xinput1_3.dll" file to be able to use PPSSPP. Then, what should I do now (about the sound and PPSSPP)?. Thank you very much again, your help has been really useful to me Smile

You're welcome friend. Wink To get sound on JPCSP just download SonicStage and install it.. And then i config of emulator enabe Use SonicStage option (u'll see it under use media engine option). Now, about PPSSPP.. Probably games is not yet compatible with it because it's still in early stage of development. In some newer version it will start working.. Henrik (developer of PPSSPP) is currently working on speed, graphics and sound, and all things that currently don't work good on PPSSPP (speed is awesome in almost every game).. When they finnish all that (for few months probably) then they will start working on compatibility (many games will start working for those few months working on all i said). So just wait and look at PPSSPP's forums. Wink When u see it's playable then try it on ur PC. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by hhisc29926 - 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by srdjan045 - 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by hhisc29926 - 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by srdjan045 - 02-09-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by srdjan045 - 02-09-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by hhisc29926 - 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by srdjan045 - 02-09-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by hhisc29926 - 02-10-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: Help with Final Fantasy 1 PSP - by srdjan045 - 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM