This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs that can be used along side mulitplayer?
I heard this program emulates lan like networks for games such as minecraft and I was wondering if it would work here for multiplayer games? I haven't tested it but I'll give it a try if no one here has the program ether. The only multiplayer game I have at the moment that runs decent is Kingdom Hearts BBS. So you would have to have that. Its the US version of course since I can't buy final mix.

----------------
So I've played around with it and haven't gotten it to work. They just wont see each other. I will try tunngle and see if that's any better later. I wanna ask if their is any homebrew that I could use to test multiplayer out much faster then KHBBS.

----
Its a no on tunngle. I figured since I could play using a lan line that a program that kinda emulates one would give the same outcome.
One more time!
try the instructions written here, although i haven't tried it..
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=82023
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
I've tried those methods and they've work for same pc and real lan connection but not with an emulated one. I don't know a thing about java coding so I can't do much from here on. At least I can't think of anything else.
One more time!
have you managed to play in the mirage arena using two players??
i've tried the same pc method & i did see the other player in the arena but when i was about to start the event it just stopped.. & nothing happened..
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
Same for me. Just get a lost connection error when I start it. I can trade D-links but that's about it.
One more time!