This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis Core Graphic Problem
psp 
Hello guys, I found this site yesterday when I was searching information about JPCSP. Today I have tried to play Crisis Core on JPCSP. Video and Audio was ok but sometimes the graphic turned black and white and also the speed was a bit slow. This is my PC configuration if you need it:

- AMD Phenom II X3 720 Processor 2.80GHz
- 4GB Ram
- ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Sorry for my bad english Sad
Estuans interius ira vehementi Estuans interius ira vehementi
Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
(01-28-2011, 01:07 PM)Kain_89 Wrote: Hello guys, I found this site yesterday when I was searching information about JPCSP. Today I have tried to play Crisis Core on JPCSP. Video and Audio was ok but sometimes the graphic turned black and white and also the speed was a bit slow. This is my PC configuration if you need it:

- AMD Phenom II X3 720 Processor 2.80GHz
- 4GB Ram
- ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Sorry for my bad english Sad

Can't do much about the speed right now but turn up your graphics settings and the black and white should go away.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-28-2011, 02:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Can't do much about the speed right now but turn up your graphics settings and the black and white should go away.

What do you mean with turn up your graphics settings ?? The settings of the JPCSP or the settings of my graphic card ?? Huh
In the JPCSP's video settings I have turned on "Use Vertex Cache" and "Only GE graphics".
Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
(01-28-2011, 03:26 PM)Kain_89 Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 02:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Can't do much about the speed right now but turn up your graphics settings and the black and white should go away.

What do you mean with turn up your graphics settings ?? The settings of the JPCSP or the settings of my graphic card ?? Huh
In the JPCSP's video settings I have turned on "Use Vertex Cache" and "Only GE graphics".

lol I should have been more specific, turn up the graphics card settings.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-28-2011, 02:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: lol I should have been more specific, turn up the graphics card settings.

Thank you a lot Heart Now Crisis Core is working perfectly Big Grin
Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
turn up your graphics settings = put in max settings ?

I dont understand, sorry my english. I dont speak english very well.
here the movies turned white and black too

How fix ? ?
Graphic card, radeon too