This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Data Vanished
As it says...

I was playing FF7 Crises Core last night just fine. Is has been running fine for a few days now. Nothing has gone wrong in the 9 hours of game play.

I closed it by pressing the 'X' after saving in 3 different slots, like i always do before turning it off.

I get up this morning and start it like i have done the past 3 days, it is automatically on the 'Load game' option (when the game starts) like it is after you already have saved data (if there is no save data it starts off with the arrow on New Game).

when i select load game it comes up with my save data list but the difference is.... there is no saved data! there is nothing at all!

So anyone have a clue WTF is going on?

If you need more info please let me know! and thanks guy!

EDIT:
2/4/2013
I spent some time on google seeing if i could find anything and i havnt come across an answer. so fornow i just started a new game and saved in a different slot, im also transfer my saved files every time i turn off the emulator to a jump drive just in case it happens again.

So has anyone else had this kind of problem before?
Back up to where i was before, so far so good.