This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
DragonBall Evolution - ULES01227
This game experymental in the first loading (** In News Revision is fixed problem loading game)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 149.03 KB / Downloads: 216)
[Image: 1388267.png]
Thanks for showing us that this game works on jpcsp Smile
WHATS THE VERSION YOU USED AND THE SETTINGS U USEED TO RUN IT IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT RUNNING FOR THE PAST HOUR
(06-18-2010, 06:08 AM)BKWARGREYMON Wrote: WHATS THE VERSION YOU USED AND THE SETTINGS U USEED TO RUN IT IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT RUNNING FOR THE PAST HOUR
I'm using JPCSP 0.5 svn build 1583
I used the settings as follows:
General Tab:
Use Compiler(Dynarec)
Use Shaders (Highly Experimental)
Use Media Engine
Compatibility TabSadUncheck everything else)
Only GE Graphics(Not recommended for homebrew)
Use viewport
Use Vertex Cache
Disabled Reserved thread memory
Enable WaitThreadEndCB
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-JPEEL4Ueg[/youtube]
Attempted to run it with with exact JPCSP build and settings as you did, game would only display a black screen and blips of low frame rate. (FPS: 1, average FPS: 1.4) The emulator while using your settings did end up running the cube fine though.

Only probable difference in settings there might be is that the JPCSP build used was the 32bit version. Yours might differ. Can you verify that the game works for the 32bit version?
works perfectly under 32bit, even in newer revisions play goes much better with an average of 20fps in gameplay

this in an Intel Core Duo 2 T8100 2.1 ghz 4GB DDR2 SDRAM and Nvidia 8800M GTS 512M

Try to use the latest changes from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ maintained by Orphis
Ah. Using Intel Celeron 900 2.20GHz, 2GB DDR2 RAM w/ 250GB HDD and Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M w/ Mobile Intel GL40 Express Chipset.

Attempted to use the recent build to run the game, but there have been tweaks to the interface. Fooling around with the settings got me nowhere. Wouldn't even run the cube demo. What settings are you using for the game to work with the current build?
the settings I use now:
Use Compiler (dynarec)
Only Ge Graphics
Vertex cache
Use shaders (Optional)
Exactly the same settings I was using. Yet I'm still not getting any results.

Check your PMs.