This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Ocean: Second Evolution - ULUS10375
could be a mono at3+ issue.

i tried running one of my psp saves in the emulator to dump the memory from one scene, but annoyingly enough the town was bugged. other towns i tried worked fine.

entering it either moved the characters outside of the map or made them invisible. they could move, but i couldn't change screens or get out of the town, and in the end had to use cwcheat to dump the memory with the psp.

not sure if the problem is save related or if the town itself (kurik) bugs out in the emulator. or maybe it's just a one in a million freak occurence on my pc.

attaching the save, it's right outside the town. needs the crypto to be on since it's a psp save.

Attached Files
.7z   ULUS10375SO20001.7z (Size: 196.43 KB / Downloads: 104)

Messages In This Thread
Update Info. - by MaXiMu - 07-02-2010, 11:21 PM
update - by MaXiMu - 11-06-2010, 12:26 PM
RE: STAR OCEAN - Secon evolution ULUS10375 - by serio - 02-19-2012, 03:01 PM