This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Ocean: Second Evolution - ULUS10375
does it work on macs? the game is great and i'd like to be able to play..
hopefully the game(s) will be ready to run in the later releases C:
build 2376. same problems of disappearing sprites in certain buildings.
playable in r2406 (Jpcsp 64bit only), no longer shows hidden character sprites inside certain buildings.

Current Game Issues
Movies are out of sync with audio.
(32bit Jpcsp, Character sprites disappear in various locations)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With what configuration?

Flashing screen for me but view Characters sprites

[Image: 1388267.png]
(12-16-2011, 01:02 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: With what configuration?
Flashing screen for me but view Characters sprites

This worked for me.
Code:
|Video|
[-] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[-] Use vertex cache                                                        
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Memory|
[-] Ignore invalid memory access
[-] Ignore Unmapped Imports (not recommended)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
Ah, Thanks you works for me now Wink

Note : If Enabled color mask with Enable saving Ge Screen = Flash Screen
[Image: 1388267.png]
build 2410 64-bit: playable, but now has random freezes, most common in the 1st hour into the game, where save spots are not as available as the story is setting itself up.
(12-19-2011, 06:15 AM)trustedasian Wrote: build 2410 64-bit: playable, but now has random freezes, most common in the 1st hour into the game, where save spots are not as available as the story is setting itself up.

could you post a log on the info setting, also what character are you playing as? since each one starts out a little different.

if they are maxpermsize errors (in the console window) you can try increasing that setting for 64bit java (these values were pretty restrictive in 32bit java but with 64bit they can be set to much higher values)
(12-19-2011, 06:45 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 06:15 AM)trustedasian Wrote: build 2410 64-bit: playable, but now has random freezes, most common in the 1st hour into the game, where save spots are not as available as the story is setting itself up.

could you post a log on the info setting, also what character are you playing as? since each one starts out a little different.

if they are maxpermsize errors (in the console window) you can try increasing that setting for 64bit java (these values were pretty restrictive in 32bit java but with 64bit they can be set to much higher values)

alright... but since i'm a newb at emulators, how do i post a log?
If you enable the logger via Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger and set the level on INFO, the log will automatically be saved as log.html when you close Jpcsp, and you can archive and attach it here.