This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP: PSP jpcsp save data setup
psp 
Hi, I've been having an issue. I got Harvest Moon: Hero of leaf village. I got jpcsp the other day. I really enjoy the game. Its great! there is just one problem ... I cant figure out how to load my save data. I can save just fine. and the save shows up in ms0/PSP/SAVE DATA . BUT how can I truly enjoy it without being able to load my save? In save data there is a read me file type thing. It tells you how to set up the save games to be able to load them correctly. Problem is i cant figure that out. I've read many forums and watched a few videos but none of them are very useful. Id real appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Thanks.
(01-31-2013, 11:15 PM)Katybug Wrote: Hi, I've been having an issue. I got Harvest Moon: Hero of leaf village. I got jpcsp the other day. I really enjoy the game. Its great! there is just one problem ... I cant figure out how to load my save data. I can save just fine. and the save shows up in ms0/PSP/SAVE DATA . BUT how can I truly enjoy it without being able to load my save? In save data there is a read me file type thing. It tells you how to set up the save games to be able to load them correctly. Problem is i cant figure that out. I've read many forums and watched a few videos but none of them are very useful. Id real appreciate it if someone could guide me through it. Thanks.

I'm not sure I understood what you mean. In a nutshell, you can save, but then you can't start from where you left? Isn't there , at the starting of your game, the choice load game?
When i play tekken 6 on jpcsp it Displays Error :

Critical Error : Jpcsp Cannot Display

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sad