This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki SC Disc 1+2 - JAP -ULJM05277+ULJM05278
History:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7080

r1562

Compatibility:
Audio: Audio Channels
Misc: Ignore invalid memory access
Video: Use Viewport

Looks really nice but I noticed some random lockups during gameplay and I have not the slightest idea what causes it. The INFO log shows nothing that could hint a total hanging but at certain points it just hangs and these points are not always the same!

Something interesting: Either I haven't played long enough or I'm blind but I couldn't see the usual "text problems" of the Falcom games in this game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(06-15-2010, 10:53 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: Looks really nice but I noticed some random lockups during gameplay and I have not the slightest idea what causes it. The INFO log shows nothing that could hint a total hanging but at certain points it just hangs and these points are not always the same!
Are these lockups maybe solved by r1565? I found a possible deadlock in pspge.
r1910

After some recent changes the game is playable now.

Settings: "Use Media Engine" and "Decode with SonicStage" and "Ignore invalid memory access"

The game works very well, music loops, saving and loading works, I saw one graphical error where the compass needle (or better the black box where the compass needle is) shows even in scenes where it should not appear, has some memory access errors during wandering around but they can be ignored and the game works without a problem then.

.7z   sorasc-disc1.7z (Size: 6.48 KB / Downloads: 97)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
r2929

[X] Use shaders
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation
[X] Disable optimized VertexInfo reading

Everything works good now in this game: movie in-sync with music, no graphical errors noticed. No invalid memory errors encountered.

.rar   SoraSC-r2929-logprofiler.rar (Size: 165.6 KB / Downloads: 107)
the cutscene is just freezes at there.

[Image: Untitled1.png]