This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another please donate rally ^_^
emunewz internals 
Okay here's the story. The server that hosts our forums is struggling with the load and as it appears the MyBB board is to blame. So shadow and I think that it would make sense to move to a commercial forum board in order to solve the server load problem and at the same time renew the old looks of the site.

The admins and moderators of the site will work a few hours (or days/weeks) to do the migration. The cost to get the VBulletin board with the mobile stuff suite and all is 400$. That is where you guys come in. If you think that the migrations is worth the hassle then go ahead and donate a dollar to meet the cost of buying that damned board and the rest is on the house.

I think it is worth it and this is why I am the first donor. So if there are 399 more "idiots" like me the thing might fly. (actually we need a bit more people because paypal gets its cut so there's 0.67 of the buck coming through)

So the "vote" is on guys. Cheers!
I donate 5€ Wink