This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Worked with me
I was downloading JPCSP just to see how it looked like.
but when i was trying to find i good small game i remembered about the kingdom hearts BBS and
and wanted to try it on
somehow it worked a bit then stoped
i played about 10 minutes of the tutorial with no problems(if i try now it'll run again with the same problem)

Now i want to ask:
1-Is this OK?
2-Is there a way to fix this?
3-If yes, what should i do?
(06-14-2010, 11:12 PM)griteras Wrote: I was downloading JPCSP just to see how it looked like.
but when i was trying to find i good small game i remembered about the kingdom hearts BBS and
and wanted to try it on
somehow it worked a bit then stoped
i played about 10 minutes of the tutorial with no problems(if i try now it'll run again with the same problem)

Now i want to ask:
1-Is this OK?
2-Is there a way to fix this?
3-If yes, what should i do?

Is this game encrypted? How well does it work? Could you post some screenshot and compatibility options plz? What svn build are you using? You need to go into more detail or we wont be able to help you!
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

well, using this topic.
I managed to get BBS to not show the boot.ini error, instead if gave me a message about 2 files to decrypt.

image here, since the img tag doesn´t allow the image to show

I don´t know if you guys knew about it, but im just posting since I managed to pass that error.
dude waht options you picked
Please, tell us more.
Here is the thread in the Games discussion:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2001
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit