This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - ULUS10509
Okay, that's basically the wrong thread

I used the EUR Version ULES01372, and got the error on ze last page

Now I tested it with a friend's USA Verson ULUS10509, and it works!

I believe to have ripped my ISO correctly, so maybe you have some crc hacks whatever only enabled for the USA Version?
I can't complete Mission 24, I'm on the last map, I shot down the chopper and then killed the four soldiers which came out of the exit.
Normally you should be able to exit the map once you killed the last four soldiers, but the game doesn't recognize it and says I have to kill all soldiers before continuing even though I already did so. Happens on all versions.
The scene triggers on r2720, I'm not goiing to look where it stopped being triggered.
next problems occurs on Mission 25, you can't beat the enemy boss.
I even used cheats in order to look whether I i'm just too bad as a player, but even after several hundreds of rockets she won't go down(normally you would need like three good hits)
it happens after you've depleted her up to 2 or 3 live bars, she starts the last countdown sequence but you can stop her no matter how often I shoot her.
There are like 4 or 5 such countdown sequences if you don't hit her fast enough there commes a short video where she shoots a nuclear weapon and you lose
Maybe the emulator thinks the movie has to play and so you can't stop her the last time she has that opportunity.

tried lots of setting with the 64 and 32 bit, it also doesn't work on r2720(unlike the last problem)
f*ing did it, use this code to get past it, the peace walker 2nd battle!

_C0 One Hit Kill [Mechs]
_L 0x2001B764 0xAE200064

Boss dies immeadiately and you can go on!
The game works but i have blackscreen. Audio and input work but i can't see anything; i also tried other games and they work. (ULUS10509).
Using java6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-02-2013, 09:22 PM)T4l0n Wrote: The game works but i have blackscreen. Audio and input work but i can't see anything; i also tried other games and they work. (ULUS10509).
Using java6

Upgrade to java 7 java 6 is no longer supported.
(05-03-2013, 07:44 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 09:22 PM)T4l0n Wrote: The game works but i have blackscreen. Audio and input work but i can't see anything; i also tried other games and they work. (ULUS10509).
Using java6

Upgrade to java 7 java 6 is no longer supported.

i used java7 but i read is better to use java6 with jpcsp, anyway even with java7 it doesn't work
try this
works for me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2013, 12:01 PM)nash67 Wrote: try this
works for me

thanks a lot, it works now