This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need a PSP Emulator he runs the MGSPW
psp 
Well .. I need that since I have no money to buy the PSP .. .. I'm Chilean and I want to know if there is any emulator that makes running the MGSPW
nope
Is there one? ... Or .... still do not create one
I'm Loyal to my purpose
no psp emulator can play that mgspw yet. Sorry
But will make one right? ... Is that I'm eager to play and I have no play
I'm Loyal to my purpose
(06-09-2010, 07:20 PM)ElxTaker Wrote: But will make one right? ... Is that I'm eager to play and I have no play

You can always test the already existing emulators to help improving them.
None of which there are at MGSPW .... could not make one that runs the MGSPW? Tongue Blush
I'm Loyal to my purpose
it's not that simple, it takes a ton of work to make an emulator and a game that advanced will take a long time to get working
(06-10-2010, 09:54 PM)cmccmc Wrote: it's not that simple, it takes a ton of work to make an emulator and a game that advanced will take a long time to get working

Damn...But the long delay? ... How much? .... Is that to see whether this time saving the money to buy a PSP
I'm Loyal to my purpose
It's impossible to know but it will probably be a few months, sorry.