This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A connection error has occured
(01-30-2013, 09:33 PM)Agnor Wrote: So here I have also, I explained.
A great evolution, I went to start-up duel
The 32-bit computer is old, I do my tests above because it worked fine until now. But for this test it goes to 1-2 FPS for about 20 sec to load the duel which returns a "Connection error" on 64bit computer (Intel Core5) which has already instructed the duel.
Is it possible to wait for you to try Friday with my brother's computer? Or do you think that it is always the same problem?
How is the game performance on your old computer when playing without network?

It could be that the lines I asked you to add in LogSettings.xml are reducing a lot the performance (e.g. if you have a slow harddrive). To check the performance, take the original LogSettings.xml and see if there is a difference. The file log.txt should then stay empty.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I made tests with Panasonic. The computer can not support the interfaces, freeze it for duels
But I have other computers works fixed. But (again ^ ^) I can not connect the two computers. Yet Firewall and Antivirus deactivated. I continued my research and I know the worst is tomorrow night (with my brother pc gamers)
I conducted tests, it still did not work.
I installed Linux with java, the same. I left after 1:30, so tonight 6-7 PM I post the results of the test with the computer of my brother.
I'm back after testing, sorry for the delay. It works. Thank you! You can make duels between two emulators! But several points to clarify:
- The Wi-Fi does not work, but the wired connection works.
- The FPS is very slow. It is often 2-3 FPS to 20 non-stop.
- If because of performance and FPS, the difference between the two computers is too long. It displays "Connection Error".

In conclusion, the game only works very well. But when we start a LAN, the game is quite slow.
You can help us over there gild15 please? = D
(02-01-2013, 07:25 PM)Agnor Wrote: I'm back after testing, sorry for the delay. It works. Thank you! You can make duels between two emulators! But several points to clarify:
- The Wi-Fi does not work, but the wired connection works.
- The FPS is very slow. It is often 2-3 FPS to 20 non-stop.
- If because of performance and FPS, the difference between the two computers is too long. It displays "Connection Error".

In conclusion, the game only works very well. But when we start a LAN, the game is quite slow.
You can help us over there gild15 please? = D
This is already a good news that it works!
For performance problems, the first step is to post a profiler output.
See the profiler section in the README file:
http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/br...ME.txt#630

Reset the Profiler Information when the FPS is low to just capture that part.

Just for confirmation, you used the default LogSettings.xml file during your performance tests (i.e. without the additional lines I posted above)? The file log.txt must then stay empty.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
After deleting the logs added. The FPS is better and the game runs smoothly (except when you play a card, but it does not matter.)
In conclusion, the game works fine!
As promised I'd MP donation tomorrow for your serious about this project. Thank you very much. Here is the game that is so playable.
Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force.
I think testing with other versions. its you interested?
(02-01-2013, 07:55 PM)Agnor Wrote: After deleting the logs added. The FPS is better and the game runs smoothly (except when you play a card, but it does not matter.)
In conclusion, the game works fine!
As promised I'd MP donation tomorrow for your serious about this project. Thank you very much. Here is the game that is so playable.
Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force.
I think testing with other versions. its you interested?
Great news!

Any Test is always interesting Smile.
I'm also interested in a profiler output of this game, even if it is working fine.

Thank you for your donation, this will help shadow and nickblame:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=126307
Sorry I do not understand this sentence:

"I'm also interested in a profiler output of this game, even if it is working fine"

Could you the detail?
To Enable profiler.txt output go to Options -> Configuration -> Compiler , and check the box that says "Output profiler info to profiler.txt"
run the game and you should see a file called profiler.txt in the same directory you find the logs.
Hello
I've recovered the profiler.txt.
So I'll spend the next week at Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 2.
I will donate the day!
I can continue to post on this topic?

.zip   profiler.zip (Size: 126.99 KB / Downloads: 96)