This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness ULUS10308
what kind of cpu do you have is it single core or dual core? if its a single core then it will probably run slow for you. i don't know what other suggestions to give to you as i am not or haven't experienced any problems with running the game on the latest build. the only game i have run into so far that causes me any problems is legend of heroes trails of sky

(04-29-2011, 09:06 PM)mp3loner Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 09:04 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 08:55 PM)mp3loner Wrote: What do you need downloaded to use sonic stage?

I did what you said and all I'm getting is a black screen.. T.T

NVM it's running now but I only get a max of 20fps any suggestions on how to make it a bit faster?

You need to download sonic stage to use sonic stage....then enable the option in the media tab of the configs

already got the sonic stage part..
my problem now is the max of 20 fps..
is there a way to make faster?
(04-29-2011, 09:27 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: what kind of cpu do you have is it single core or dual core? if its a single core then it will probably run slow for you. i don't know what other suggestions to give to you as i am not or haven't experienced any problems with running the game on the latest build. the only game i have run into so far that causes me any problems is legend of heroes trails of sky

(04-29-2011, 08:55 PM)mp3loner Wrote: What do you need downloaded to use sonic stage?

NVM it's running now but I only get a max of 20fps any suggestions on how to make it a bit faster?

You need to download sonic stage to use sonic stage....then enable the option in the media tab of the configs

xD

I have an Intel i7 2600k it's a Quad Core with 8-Threads at 3.4GHz..
That's why I'm wondering why it only maxes out at 20fps..
And my CPU load doesn't even reach 50%
what about ram? might want to check and this is just a suggestion might want to check your virtual memory see if you need to adjust your page file for your virtual memory to whatever windows suggests to use as your max virtual memory settings. understand i'm giving you options and things to check out to possibly improve performance or give you more fps.

(04-29-2011, 09:34 PM)mp3loner Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 09:27 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: what kind of cpu do you have is it single core or dual core? if its a single core then it will probably run slow for you. i don't know what other suggestions to give to you as i am not or haven't experienced any problems with running the game on the latest build. the only game i have run into so far that causes me any problems is legend of heroes trails of sky

xD

(04-29-2011, 11:16 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: what about ram? might want to check and this is just a suggestion might want to check your virtual memory see if you need to adjust your page file for your virtual memory to whatever windows suggests to use as your max virtual memory settings. understand i'm giving you options and things to check out to possibly improve performance or give you more fps.

(04-29-2011, 09:34 PM)mp3loner Wrote:

xD

got 8gb of ram
page file is as how windows suggest it..
even turned off all of Win 7's visual effects and I'm still maxing out at 20fps..
is there a limiter or something like how ps2x limits the fps to 60fps?
Finally having it run at 60fps with cpu usage just below 25%
I just had to Tick the "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory"..

Thanks for all the help guys..
Hello

I'm sorry but I didn't understand very well how did you resolve the problem of the music(It doesn't sound). Could you explain me in an easier way how did you do it?

Thank you.
in simple laymans terms and for understanding download sonic stage from http://download.cnet.com/Sony-Connect-So...ag=mncol;2 go into jpcsp configuration click on the media tab and make sure that there is a check mark by use media engine and decode audio files with sonic stage

(06-22-2011, 10:13 AM)Lagosuchus Wrote: Hello

I'm sorry but I didn't understand very well how did you resolve the problem of the music(It doesn't sound). Could you explain me in an easier way how did you do it?

Thank you.
It works very well now Smile. The question may seem somewhat stupid but I don't understand computers very well hehehe.

Mordaki thank you very much!
Okay...so...I am technologically challenged. I downloaded the Jpcsp emulator for Mac OS X. Now my question is...how do I play Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on it? I've been searching and searching...but I haven't found anything. Help?
Alright, I figured out how to run the game. Now, I know I'm supposed to use the information in the OP in order to patch up the game, make it run more smoothly, and give it sound. My question is...how? What do I do with all that coding?
(04-14-2011, 06:29 PM)Agent69 Wrote: R2078
Full Playable. All voice and music work fine with looping.
Do not use vetrex cache.

What do I do with this? How do I use this?
Will anyone help me?