This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dante´s Inferno ULES01384
psp 
I have a problem
i need a save after this point
[Image: obraz002kvi.jpg]
, preferably one with a easy or normal difficulty i can't move the block Huh
psp 
i need save to Dante´s Inferno ULES01384 after greed stage or all saves please ease or normal difficult Sad
i finished this game it's nice
(08-12-2011, 10:34 AM)djamelq Wrote: i finished this game it's nice

Djamelq do you have save to Dante's Inferno after greed stage ( after batlle with Alighiero Dante's father) , 50% game. Please link
(08-13-2011, 06:02 AM)xyx Wrote:

Djamelq do you have save to Dante's Inferno after greed stage ( after batlle with Alighiero Dante's father) , 50% game. Please link

yes, You are lucky because I did not delete it yet

ok, This is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWXV7FF4

not 50% ,it is 56% that what i have

note: my Issue is 2255 it's working nic
(08-13-2011, 10:04 AM)djamelq Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 06:02 AM)xyx Wrote:

yes, You are lucky because I did not delete it yet

ok, This is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWXV7FF4

not 50% ,it is 56% that what i have

note: my Issue is 2255 it's working nic

Thanks Djamelq
I have 30-40 fps in game and 7-10 fps in cutscenes. Why video playback so slow?
Why game crashes in second mission on r2984? I beat the first boss (the black one, don't know his name) and then in Italy when i fight some zombies on beginning of mission emulator crashes. I want to play this game. Please, tell me on what version game does not crash and with what configuration of emulator?