This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - ULUS10408
I'm not seeing this on the compatibility list so i thought i would ask if anyone else has tried playing it yet through jpcsp? I'm getting a lot of flickering screens but it otherwise seems playable. And before i decided to start a post about this I did before hand do a search through the forums and nothing came up in my search. Anyway i thought i would let someone know about it and go from there.
just let me rip the UMD and ill report back also Smile .
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
ok this game spams :
38668 [user_main] WARN hle.sceNetAdhocctl - PARTIAL: sceNetAdhocctlGetState (stateAddr=0x9ffe81c)
and the selection in any menus cycle like mad making it unplayable
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
as i stated i was just wondering i had never heard of the game and had an iso of it so thought i would try it through jpcsp. i was able to at least get the multi scrolling of the arrow to die down some by holding the down arrow key. but if the selection menus are as bad as you say then i would have to trust your opinion of it
using r 3080
still goes ingame
no problems so far
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 152.35 KB / Downloads: 86)
Using Jpcsp v0.7 3175:3262 and during combat massive FPS issue. Game Freeze and everything.

[Image: k4w3yu.jpg]

Computer spec :
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1).
Intel® Core™ i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 8,48 Go Ram.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, 4,24 Go Ram.
use an up to date version as r 3262 is pretty old now
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/