This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - EUR - ULES01213
(03-13-2013, 09:41 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 07:56 PM)warrians Wrote: Hardly a workaround tho as u wont get any far without those functions, but i thought perharps this could help. The only workaround so far is downgrading to rev 3014.

it happens both with my keyboard and with my USB joypad.
I've reverted the part of r3015 that was used by this game. Could you re-test with r3039. I still can't find any bug in r3015, but this revert is worth a test.

Thank you!

EDIT *

I can surely say the issue is fixed, you got it right.

Had a nearly one hour-long duel with narugawhatever (the black tigrex wannabe) in rev 3040 and not a single bug, with me trying to emulate the crash in every possible way.

As a side bonus, now i hardly feel any slowdown from using Shaders in MHFU. In the huge gap between revs 3014-3016 and 3040, It feels faster. I used to prefer your emul to the real thing exactly because of the slow-motion helping me to react easier lol Now bosses are kicking my behind XD This is great.

Dude, you rock, you just made a casual MHFU player a veeery happy guy XD

Ill be looking forward to testing your program with my other games and to borow a few extra ones to test with it too

BTW why isnt this game categorized as PLAYABLE? Only because of the missing sound effects? A Missing monster roar wont really make this "only half-playable", you can beat this game with nearly no loss... or am I wrong?
I am sorry if I am bumping anything, but I am having serious problems with this game.
Pretty much, there is no sound besides music. I read that sonicstage is required to decompile the audio files on this game, but I installed it, checked media engine and decrypt with sonictsage in the media settings, and still no sound.
Anyone knows what is going on?
Anyone?
I refresh threat , anybody know solution for working sound?

PS. Hello everybody
I am sorry if this is a dead thread.

I was trying to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and i face a problem.
it seems the popup box to insert the name for the new character doesn't show up though it supposed to show a black screen before the name was to be inserted. instead it still show me the character creation menu.

I have test this one on v2600, v3147, and v3200.

Settings (same settings for the above 3 versions):
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[x] Disable UBO
[x] Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory