This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing sprites in Fate/Extra
Does anyone know why my text is running off the edges?

[Image: aiCWo.png]
Because the actual in game font used by the PSP is copyrighted so this font is not used by JPCSP. You can either a) copy the flash0 folder from your PSP and replace the JPCSP one, or b) wait for the staff to start working on fixing the fonts. It's mostly an issue with spacing it seems, and possibly font size. If you find that text running off screen is a big issue, I would suggest to do a).
(11-28-2011, 04:08 PM)LeaT Wrote: You can either a) copy the flash0 folder from your PSP and replace the JPCSP one

I just copied the whole font directory over into JPCSP's flash0 directory, and there's no change. I also have "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder" checked in the config. Am I missing a step?
And did you try to delete the JPCSP flash0 folder and then copied over the one from PSP?

It should work if you did it right.