This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of UI control in-game
Just wondering if there's something I can do to fix the following issue or if it's just a current glitch with JPCSP...

In Project Diva 2nd, I am trying to use Edit Mode. When I get to a particular menu, I lose all input control after the edit file is selected.

I've attached a video of where I navigate to in-game and where the input control is lost.

A sample edit file can be obtained from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bcu16v97of806kx

Folder ULJM05681EDIT02: Should be copied into folder /ms0/psp/savedata/
MP3 File: Should be copied to /ms0/music/

I'm using JPCSP build 2367 64bit

The game is Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd (English Patched v2.8)

My puter specs:
i7-970
24GB
Nvidia GTX280
Win 7 64bit
Desktop resolution 1680x1050 32bit

Let me know if any more info is needed...

I'm already able to playback the in-game PV gallery songs with no problem (and they look incredible!). It would be super awesome to be able to play user edited songs as well!

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks