This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Def Jam Fight For NY The Takeover - Is it working?
Is there anybody here playing Def Jam? It shows nothing here, only a black screen...Confused
I'm not sure that I can help you on this one, because of your other thread (Infected)
(10-04-2010, 07:17 PM)sashodada Wrote: I'm not sure that I can help you on this one, because of your other thread (Infected)

It's quite understandable. I can tell you that I've found an original copy of Infected here and purchased it. In fact, I'm exchanging my PS3 AvP for it since I have AvP for PC also (both original copies).

Feel free to help me now or not. As I told you before, I'm against piracy too, unless I have no options...
Well,make a thread for the game and post the debugger log there, and (maybe) the Dev team will help you (I don't play Def Jam, but my previous post, I think, is in it's place, hope you understand why I posted it)
Man..I started Def Jam fight for NY...it was black screen..I clicked on run and waited for a minute and the game started on low FPS