This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
(03-29-2011, 06:29 PM)Aredo Wrote: For the first problem: it never happened to me on java x32, not sure why you don't use x32 version of java which supports playing videos and sound.
For the second problem: it most likely is connected to texture filtering. As for now I haven't made a fix for it yet but disabling filtering should get rid of this at the cost of worse-looking picture. But maybe someday I'll be able to teach you how to solve it.
For the third problem: You can try turn on "handle data in crypto mode" then load, turn it off and save. Not sure if that will work properly though.

1st problem: Yes I am using the x86(32bit) version. I found that it will more likely to occur if I press X just after it finish the mission and return to the save point. This morning I have test it by access to the save screen just after save a file, and for sure it will hang.(Even I am running r2048, this problem still occur randomly) So I suspect it is due to the processing problem, the program may run into an infinite loop at certain point. Is there anyway I can view the code and do some checking?

2nd problem: Is the way you improve the graphic must follow certain sequence? I try the filtering in r2048, when I use the bilinear filters the word looks better.

I am thinking if we can maintain the menu as this, then only improve the resolution, will it solve the problem?

3rd problem: I have try it, but I have no luck, it didn't work that way. But I already found a way to solve it. Thank to the snapshot function, I just snapshot it and load the file again under your version. It works now.

I notice a things today,when the game come into cut scene, some the resolution drop and it always has no sound. After the cut scene finish, it back to normal, is this normal? Or my setting is wrong again?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :) - by alphane - 03-30-2011, 01:46 PM