This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
To gid15: Yes, it only happens when enlarging the window.
To hyperspeedgx: Maybe someday it'll work even better, though I suppose we should improve the integrated version now.
To darkclouddl: Here it is: http://cid-3971e7d45d4f5366.office.live....x8%5E6.rar
(03-12-2011, 07:51 PM)Aredo Wrote: To hyperspeedgx: Maybe someday it'll work even better, though I suppose we should improve the integrated version now.
Your build is AMAZING improved graphics without losing many FPS.Wink
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
yeah thats a great revision, just as hyper says the graphics improves without fps lose, i take some screenshots with the revision 2002 8x aredo´s upload Tongue

with dissidia doesnt work, but naruto ultimate ninja 3, castlevania chronicles and loco roco runs ok, i deactivate the shaders options (because my ati) and activate saving ge to texture, use a x64 . bat to runs in 64 bit mode.

with 3rd birthday the screen flashes between 2 screens, i upload both screens example, thanks aredo and keep your great work Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

want to ask.to build/compile jpcsp what software that need to install on xp.
first install tortoise svn, and rest what software that need to install?
thanks.
i search google didn't find how to compile jpcsp 32bit(source) on xp.
what site for check svn source code jpcsp.
i try on 1st post but didn't work.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(03-12-2011, 07:51 PM)Aredo Wrote: To gid15: Yes, it only happens when enlarging the window.
To hyperspeedgx: Maybe someday it'll work even better, though I suppose we should improve the integrated version now.
To darkclouddl: Here it is: http://cid-3971e7d45d4f5366.office.live....x8%5E6.rar
Hi I have try your version and it is great. I am currently using it to play crisis core, i found something funny happen which is sometime when Zack take out his sword the sword it turning 360 degree before holding on his hand. beside that in some cut scene after he take out his sword, the sword will then go back to his back and he was holding nothing but still can block the Angeal. Actually i see this problem on PCSX2 in early version too. Just wonder why when we emulate it, the graphic mapping will be affected.

I know no much about programing or Java, so it is very sorry if i sound stupid here.

To hyperspeedgx and dista_bagus: I'm trying, I'm trying... to make it better.
To dista_bagus: install netbeans and jdk, then download the svn from http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk and try to compile.
To alphane: Your problem may be not related neither to graphics improvements nor to early stage of emulation. For me that happens when maximum method size for compiler is set to 50. Set it at least to 100 and that should be all right.
(03-28-2011, 07:22 PM)Aredo Wrote: To hyperspeedgx and dista_bagus: I'm trying, I'm trying... to make it better.
To dista_bagus: install netbeans and jdk, then download the svn from http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk and try to compile.
To alphane: Your problem may be not related neither to graphics improvements nor to early stage of emulation. For me that happens when maximum method size for compiler is set to 50. Set it at least to 100 and that should be all right.
Thank guy, it look normal now, but I still have another two problem here.
1st: when i want to save the game sometime it hang at the save screen.
2nd: in the menu, i can't really read the number.

for 1st problem i search through forum, people say it only happen on Java x64. and the problem have been solve after version r2002(if not mistaken). for me it happen randomly. it is not a big problem but sometime it waste my time to redo the mission or go through the cut scene again.

for 2nd problem, i actually seen this again in PCSX2, even with the latest version and the latest plugin for me. is this again due to any setting? for now i have to run the game and save using other version when i m doing materia fusion, after everything done, i run again using your version. Yeh! i solve the problem, but if you can teach me to solve it, it will be better. Smile

(03-29-2011, 06:04 AM)alphane Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 07:22 PM)Aredo Wrote: To hyperspeedgx and dista_bagus: I'm trying, I'm trying... to make it better.
Thank guy, it look normal now, but I still have another two problem here.
1st: when i want to save the game sometime it hang at the save screen.
2nd: in the menu, i can't really read the number.

for 1st problem i search through forum, people say it only happen on Java x64. and the problem have been solve after version r2002(if not mistaken). for me it happen randomly. it is not a big problem but sometime it waste my time to redo the mission or go through the cut scene again.

for 2nd problem, i actually seen this again in PCSX2, even with the latest version and the latest plugin for me. is this again due to any setting? for now i have to run the game and save using other version when i m doing materia fusion, after everything done, i run again using your version. Yeh! i solve the problem, but if you can teach me to solve it, it will be better. Smile
I just face a new problem here. When i try to load the the game save from PSP it hang and freeze. I have check the handle save data in crypto mode. i try with v.2048 it works. i tot i can save it using that version and open it using your version, but it doesn't work. any idea how to solve for this?
For the first problem: it never happened to me on java x32, not sure why you don't use x32 version of java which supports playing videos and sound.
For the second problem: it most likely is connected to texture filtering. As for now I haven't made a fix for it yet but disabling filtering should get rid of this at the cost of worse-looking picture. But maybe someday I'll be able to teach you how to solve it.
For the third problem: You can try turn on "handle data in crypto mode" then load, turn it off and save. Not sure if that will work properly though.
i compile it on XP. and there's message:
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\build
Updating property file: C:\Jpcsp\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 427 source files to C:\Jpcsp\build\classes
Note: C:\Jpcsp\src\jpcsp\Settings.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Copying 58 files to C:\Jpcsp\build\classes
compile:
Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\dist
Copy libraries to C:\Jpcsp\dist\lib.
Building jar: C:\Jpcsp\dist\Jpcsp.jar
To run this application from the command line without Ant, try:
java -jar "C:\Jpcsp\dist\Jpcsp.jar"
jar:
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 7 seconds)

is it correct.

when done compile it, there's only 1 folder & 2 file (lib,Jpcsp,readme)
for other files how to get it. is it just copy from source?

btw my vga ATI, any effect when compiling jpcsp.
i look at size Jpcsp 5,411 kb. different from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
when i run, it closed.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1