This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
(03-07-2011, 01:32 PM)Aredo Wrote: Here it is: http://cid-3971e7d45d4f5366.office.live....st2002.rar
Though, no big progess for now. I've tried to figure out how to deal with problems spotted by skyeyes83. Setting scaleToCanvas to false in copyTextureToScreen() of GETexture.java somehow changed emulator's behavior in sector 8 of Crisis Core and Dissidia, but I've got a strange black rectangles problem which is also mentioned in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3816. I'm not sure which part of code should I check for solution. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Simple resolution selection should do the trick, that's especially simple for integer scaling factors.
And I think we may add these changes as an option now if we will be able to update them in the future.
P. S. setScissor() rewriting is probably incorrectly done in this revision since 1024x580 is fractional scaling.
Great jobBig Grin
Ultraman: Fighting Evolution 0 works perfect !Tongue

As of r2006, Aredo's work has been integrated with JPCSP. Big Grin
(03-07-2011, 09:21 PM)Hykem Wrote: As of r2006, Aredo's work has been integrated with JPCSP. Big Grin
I'll test it, then I say the results.Wink
And save too.Wink
Great work Hykem.Wink
Testing.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(03-07-2011, 09:21 PM)Hykem Wrote: As of r2006, Aredo's work has been integrated with JPCSP. Big Grin
I've updated the implementation to better fit the Jpcsp "RenderingEngine" architecture in r2008.
BTW, what was the reason for introducing a 1-pixel border in the textures when the anisotropic filter was enabled?
That's not connected to anisotropic filter, but rather for filtering in general. The reason is I haven't been able to fix texture borders problem (see screenshots) properly. Playing with clamping modes didn't give me the expected results, but adding 1-pixel borders made border lines less visible. Have you got any idea what that problem can be related to?
Below are screensots with border lines i wrote about. Adding a 1-pixel border just blends those lines. Additionally, in the word "KONAMI" on the second screenshot we can see that letter "A" looks like some part of the texture is missing on the edge.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-08-2011, 08:05 PM)Aredo Wrote: That's not connected to anisotropic filter, but rather for filtering in general. The reason is I haven't been able to fix texture borders problem (see screenshots) properly. Playing with clamping modes didn't give me the expected results, but adding 1-pixel borders made border lines less visible. Have you got any idea what that problem can be related to?
Below are screensots with border lines i wrote about. Adding a 1-pixel border just blends those lines. Additionally, in the word "KONAMI" on the second screenshot we can see that letter "A" looks like some part of the texture is missing on the edge.
This only happens when enlarging the window?
The 1-pixel border was however visible when using native 480x272 resolution...
Yes, I noticed the 1-pixel border too.
Thanks for the big code improvement, gid. It should make implementing filters much easier now! Smile
ok I tested,, resize works now, but only with "Enable screen to save GE textures", and "Enable screen to save GE textures" and "Only GE graphics" disabled also works, with "Only GE graphics" activated not work.

Save now is working(CCFF7), thanks Hykem.Wink

Filter does not seem is working.

Resolution fullscreen is broken and also both do not work.

Fullscreen causes a black screen.

Games with Firmware 6.31, are not working God of War: Ghost of Sparta,The 3rd Birthday(Reported by Kai3213)

Games with Firmware, 2.50,3.52,3.80,3.90,5.50, are working perfectly.

Speed seems the same on r2002.(I think)
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Bilinear works now on r2009.

Bilinear is good, but Anisotopic filter, Anti-aliasing and internal resolution are much better.Smile

16XAF and 16XAA + High Resolution (internal resolution) is better in my opinion. ( in r2002 by Aredo have this)

I know bilinear is good for some games, but AF, AA and Internal resolution is good for many games.Big Grin

Thanks Aredo your build is works well here.Wink
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
hello aredo, i tried your revision but not work(when i push play nothing occurs), my ati vcard only suppors max aa 8x, maybe that´s the reason???, can you build your 2002 with aa 8x? im interesting in test your implements with my pc specs. thank you a lot .