This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
To skyeyes83: You are welcome! Post the image together with the game title if you can. Did you try it with other games?
(02-12-2011, 11:00 AM)Aredo Wrote: To skyeyes83: You are welcome! Post the image together with the game title if you can. Did you try it with other games?

I've solved the problem for the game windows,you must activate ''only ge''...
Puzzle bubble pocket works perfect.
Final fantasy VII is perfect with fps from 17 to 27 (ULES01047) very great work Aredo!

Problem with dragonballz shin budokai 2 (ULES00789):
Only ge - vertex - shaders enabled
Media engine - sonicstage enabled

[Image: onlygevertex.jpg]

Other problem here with the same configuration

Problem in Dragonballz shin Budokai (ULES00309)
Only ge - vertex - shaders enabled
Media engine - sonicstage enabled

[Image: onlygevertex.jpg]

I'll update with other screen of other games that i have if can help you Aredo.
Well, thank you for your help! The problem seems to be connected to "only ge" option, though for now if you uncheck it, you'll be unable to resize the screen. Hm, it needs further investigation...
(02-12-2011, 09:36 PM)Aredo Wrote: Well, thank you for your help! The problem seems to be connected to "only ge" option, though for now if you uncheck it, you'll be unable to resize the screen. Hm, it needs further investigation...

Good works Aredo,i'll test next time if you'll release other beta of your change,or if they will be implement one day on official jpcsp :-)
Hello, Aredo, can you apply these filters in the last rev , right now is the r2002,(16xAF/16xAA with resolution 1024x768) please.
Thanks in advance.
Like hyperspeedgx stated, do you think you could do it Aredo? I'm really interested on integrating your filters with JPCSP by the means of an option, for the next rev. I've done some extensive testing and, despite it's raw state, your work has some impressive results in most applications.
It would definitely be interesting to supply it as an option for all users to test. Wink
Every time work is done on this, I can just update it. Besides, I'm considering starting some things on this subject too. Smile
(03-05-2011, 09:27 PM)Hykem Wrote: Like hyperspeedgx stated, do you think you could do it Aredo? I'm really interested on integrating your filters with JPCSP by the means of an option, for the next rev. I've done some extensive testing and, despite it's raw state, your work has some impressive results in most applications.
It would definitely be interesting to supply it as an option for all users to test. Wink
Every time work is done on this, I can just update it. Besides, I'm considering starting some things on this subject too. Smile
Do not forget, the, full screen mode.Wink
Full screen will be really nice.Cool

(03-05-2011, 09:27 PM)Hykem Wrote: It would definitely be interesting to supply it as an option for all users to test. Wink
But there's a problem if the resolution is greater than your desktop, you will lose screen.
Ex: 1440x816 resolution with Jpcsp, 16xAF/16xAA, if you run it on desktop with 1024x768, you will lose a lot of screen (this is what is happening to me)
If it were possible to choose the resolution, it would be fixed.
(03-06-2011, 01:20 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 09:27 PM)Hykem Wrote: Like hyperspeedgx stated, do you think you could do it Aredo? I'm really interested on integrating your filters with JPCSP by the means of an option, for the next rev. I've done some extensive testing and, despite it's raw state, your work has some impressive results in most applications.
Do not forget, the, full screen mode.Wink
Full screen will be really nice.Cool

(03-05-2011, 09:27 PM)Hykem Wrote: It would definitely be interesting to supply it as an option for all users to test. Wink
But there's a problem if the resolution is greater than your desktop, you will lose screen.
Ex: 1440x816 resolution with Jpcsp, 16xAF/16xAA, if you run it on desktop with 1024x768, you will lose a lot of screen (this is what is happening to me)
If it were possible to choose the resolution, it would be fixed.

Ah, yes.
Perhaps a simple resolution selection option could do the trick?
(03-06-2011, 05:46 PM)Hykem Wrote: Ah, yes.
Perhaps a simple resolution selection option could do the trick?
I hope so, thanks Hykem.
Here it is: http://cid-3971e7d45d4f5366.office.live....st2002.rar
Though, no big progess for now. I've tried to figure out how to deal with problems spotted by skyeyes83. Setting scaleToCanvas to false in copyTextureToScreen() of GETexture.java somehow changed emulator's behavior in sector 8 of Crisis Core and Dissidia, but I've got a strange black rectangles problem which is also mentioned in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3816. I'm not sure which part of code should I check for solution. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Simple resolution selection should do the trick, that's especially simple for integer scaling factors.
And I think we may add these changes as an option now if we will be able to update them in the future.
P. S. setScissor() rewriting is probably incorrectly done in this revision since 1024x580 is fractional scaling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)