This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
(05-18-2011, 04:01 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 02:03 PM)Hykem Wrote: You can already use those in any JPCSP build now. Just go to Options > Configuration > Display and set Anti-alias to x16.
Also, Anisotropic Filtering is under Options > Video > Filters > Anisotropic.

Idea,sorry,but i can't use the resolution(because of the fullscreen) , resolution will only work in fullscreen mode? Resolution should work even in window mode,right (like the build of Aredo),also jpcsp is not keeping the aspect ratio.

In other words, the build of Aredo,have two improvements "Keep Aspect Ratio" and "High Resolution".Tongue
So jpcsp still don't have all improvements of Aredo build.

But,thanks @Hykem.Smile

PSTonguerevious Post deleted.

Ah yes. I'm already working on a solution for this (check r2136, viewport changes, still disabled), in order to provide full resolution change support both in window and full screen mode.
Of course, this will be implemented natively, so we can finally get rid of Java's conflictuous method. Tongue
(05-21-2011, 04:58 PM)Hykem Wrote: Ah yes. I'm already working on a solution for this (check r2136, viewport changes, still disabled), in order to provide full resolution change support both in window and full screen mode.
Of course, this will be implemented natively, so we can finally get rid of Java's conflictuous method. Tongue
Thank you very much.
Cant wait to see jpcsp in HD with Keep Aspect Ratio.
Ah yes, thanks for the reply @Hykem.Big Grin
Since (I suppose) Rev. 2189 a lot of problems related to resizing are fixed.
Now you deserve the credits, gid15!
"Black square" problem seems to be fixed (tested only on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Dissidia).
(06-18-2011, 06:51 AM)Aredo Wrote: Since (I suppose) Rev. 2189 a lot of problems related to resizing are fixed.
Now you deserve the credits, gid15!
"Black square" problem seems to be fixed (tested only on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Dissidia).

Yup, gid has been doing an amazing job (as always) with the viewport filter!
Now we can finally start working on some nice 2D filters! Big Grin