This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
So what to do to fix it sound?
What do you mean?

Sound effects are working fine by default (menu sounds, in-game sound effects, etc).

For music you need to install Sony SonicStage and enable decoding media with it.

For characters' voice do as alantkp suggests:
(01-20-2013, 09:36 AM)alantkp Wrote: Use mono atrac3plus tool, the character voice is working lol~~

Or do you mean you don't have any sound at all, even menu sfx?
I apologize for my bad English.
How about the Digivice Minigame? Can anyone play it? If yes, can you tell us the config that you use? Thanks!
I'm trying to run this on 2957 - 64-bit, even if the settings Taiki mentioned I still can't get it to start.
I've attached my log file, if anyone knows what the problem is.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 26.59 KB / Downloads: 123)
.7z   log-all.7z (Size: 1.01 MB / Downloads: 87)
Okay, I worked it out. I unticked 'Use Shaders' under the Video settings and (graphically atleast) it seems to be running perfectly.
My PC:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
2,6 GHz 2 GB de RAM
Video NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB
S.O WinXP SP3 (Shadow Lite) x86
I've finally got unbanned (stupid antispam system banned me again for just posting links to screenshots -_-) and updated first post with some useful information.
I apologize for my bad English.
I'm trying to finish the game after beating the last boss .. but it seems the game is freezing after Angelmon Cutscence !?

Dam .. I'm tired of that Overpowered boss battle Confused

Any solutions ?
Post log first.
(01-26-2013, 11:54 AM)unlimax Wrote: I'm trying to finish the game after beating the last boss .. but it seems the game is freezing after Angelmon Cutscence !?

Any solutions ?
(01-26-2013, 11:54 AM)unlimax Wrote: I'm trying to finish the game after beating the last boss .. but it seems the game is freezing after Angelmon Cutscence !?

Any solutions ?

or could you provide your savadata? I will test