This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
alright it works, thanks for the help
Starting with r3371, any resolution over 1x (2x, 3x, etc.) will display multiple screens (1st - 4th Screenshot). On r3370, the game has no problems with resizing resolutions. Another problem for any revision starting with r3371 is that when one resizes the resolution over 1x, the image quality is not upscaled proportionately to scale (5th - 8th Screenshot). The last issue is something that occurs in most games which is a line that appears in any part of the screen when the resolution is over 1x (9th - 10th Screenshot) and the image of the accompanying SAVEDATA when creating or loading it is incorrect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3370(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 200.37 KB / Downloads: 92)
.zip   Log_r3391(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 208.18 KB / Downloads: 103)
(09-23-2013, 01:51 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Starting with r3371, any resolution over 1x (2x, 3x, etc.) will display multiple screens (1st - 4th Screenshot). On r3370, the game has no problems with resizing resolutions. Another problem for any revision starting with r3371 is that when one resizes the resolution over 1x, the image quality is not upscaled proportionately to scale (5th - 8th Screenshot).
Sorry to answer so late, I missed your post.

Could you provide a log at DEBUG level for 1 or 2 frames when the scaling issue is visible. Please only enable the DEBUG level when having reached the issue and keep it running only for a short time, otherwise the log will grow too large.

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I used r3446 and went into a part of the game where the scaling issue was visible. I then enabled the log to DEBUG for about 3 seconds in multiple instances. I apologize if the log was too large.

A graphical problem I forgot to mention last time was the outlines of characters and objects in the background. The outlines are either too abundant or placed incorrectly compared to the game being played on the PSP. Some objects in the background are missing the outlines.

.zip   Log_r3446(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 264.07 KB / Downloads: 87)
(01-24-2014, 11:00 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: I used r3446 and went into a part of the game where the scaling issue was visible. I then enabled the log to DEBUG for about 3 seconds in multiple instances. I apologize if the log was too large.
Hmmm, the graphics were not logged. Are you sure you are not using a modified version of LogSettings.xml?

After reviewing the code, I've found an issue with r3371 and fixed it in r3447. Not sure if this will help here...

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(01-25-2014, 06:57 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 11:00 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: I used r3446 and went into a part of the game where the scaling issue was visible. I then enabled the log to DEBUG for about 3 seconds in multiple instances. I apologize if the log was too large.
Hmmm, the graphics were not logged. Are you sure you are not using a modified version of LogSettings.xml?

After reviewing the code, I've found an issue with r3371 and fixed it in r3447. Not sure if this will help here...

Thanks!
Test 3347, too many mosaic
[Image: attachment.php?aid=15650]
3347 log debug

.zip   3447 log.zip (Size: 8.04 KB / Downloads: 89)

log debug

.zip   3369 log.zip (Size: 6.43 KB / Downloads: 82)

(01-25-2014, 06:57 AM)gid15 Wrote:

Thanks!
I guess it may have some bug in vertex cache and shaders, so I try use Disable optimized VertexInfo reading and Save Stencil to Memory to fix it.

Test r3485
setting
Enable saving GE screen to textures
or
use vertex chahe
use shaders

setting
Save Stencil to Memory
or
use vertex chahe
use shaders
Disable optimized VertexInfo reading
Save Stencil to Memory

now the jpcsp run this in a better way, but the color depth is wrong, It should use 32 bit color depth like PPSSPP

about color depth http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=156589
This game was tested on r3584 with External Software Renderer Revision 68ad4ef. For the most part, the environment is rendered correctly (not having extra lines that outline the background and ground). However, there are still many problems when the External Software Renderer is used with this game.

Problems with the External Software Renderer include:
1) Characters may have a vertical line going through their face in cutscenes or in videos. (1st & 7th Screenshot)
2) Cutscenes or videos may contain vertical lines going through the screen. Videos appear to be grainy. (2nd - 5th Screenshot)
3) Occasionally, a horizontal line may appear in places where it shouldn't exist. (8th Screenshot)

.zip   Log_r3584(64bit)_INFO (External Software Renderer - 68ad4ef).zip (Size: 177.67 KB / Downloads: 70)
(08-03-2014, 07:33 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Problems with the External Software Renderer include:
1) Characters may have a vertical line going through their face in cutscenes or in videos. (1st & 7th Screenshot)
2) Cutscenes or videos may contain vertical lines going through the screen. Videos appear to be grainy. (2nd - 5th Screenshot)
3) Occasionally, a horizontal line may appear in places where it shouldn't exist. (8th Screenshot)
Does these lines only appear when scaling the screen or do they also appear at native PSP resolution?
When using the External Software Renderer at 1x (Native PSP Resolution), only the first and second (partially, since only the video is grainy) problem will appear. At any scaling over 1x (2x, 3x, etc.), all three problems will appear.

Another problem that still exists with regards to audio is the option "Enable Atrac3+ decoding (experimental, requires Media Engine)." onelight has mentioned the problem at this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid202224. As stated in his post, it takes time before the audio even plays and the emulator will display an error message shortly afterwards. However, in later revisions, instead of displaying the error message, JPCSP will crash and the emulator will close.