This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
Huh Is i am the only one here who get FPS drop

[Image: unzstitled.jpg]
My notebook specification is Intel Core i3 2.2 GhZ, RAM 2GB DDR3, VGA 1GB Nvidia Gt 520M.
Is there any special configuration to play this game with Jpcsp on my notebook?
Thanks Smile
how do you guys get it to run so perfectly? what setting are you using? I have similar graphic issues to this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zdBw7yecVg

when it starts up half the screen the blacked out. when i'm actually in game there are numerous graphic issues and weird glitches like smaller screens showing gameplay in the left corner which mirrors the bigger view of the gameplay (if that makes sense, its hard to explain)

what are the ideal graphical settings for digimon adventures?
Try to use the latest revision and list your computer specifications. You also need to list your settings for this game.
(08-13-2013, 12:38 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Try to use the latest revision and list your computer specifications. You also need to list your settings for this game.

JPCSP v0.7 3350, just using the default settings it came with

intel core 2 duo 2.66 ghz, gtx 260, 4 gb ram

keep in mind i'm not complaining about the speed here, I know its going to run like crap on my computer, I just want to sort out the graphical issues. is it possible for it to look as clean as some of the screens posted in this thread?
What is your graphics card? I do not see it listed in your computer specifications. As I have said before, use the latest revision and note that there may be problems if you have an Intel Graphics Card. Here are the settings that I use:
Code:
Configuration / Video
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[X] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[X] Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Save Stencil to Memory (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)
Configuration / Audio
[ ] Disable audio threads
[ ] Disable audio channels (not recommended)
[ ] Disable audio blocking
Configuration / Memory
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
[ ] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
[ ] Extract media files to TMP folder
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
[ ] Use debug font (disable flash0 fonts)
Configuration / Compiler
[X] Use compiler (dynarec)
[ ] Output profiler info to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
[ ] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to TMP folder
[X] Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
[ ] Extract original PGD files to TMP folder
In order to get perfect audio in the game, you will need the following: SonicStage, atrac3plus2wav.exe, and atracplug.dll. Place atrac3plus2wav.exe and atracplug.dll into either lib/windows-x86 (JPCSP 32-bit) or lib/windows-amd64 (JPCSP 64-bit).
(08-14-2013, 07:33 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: What is your graphics card? I do not see it listed in your computer specifications. As I have said before, use the latest revision and note that there may be problems if you have an Intel Graphics Card. Here are the settings that I use:
Code:
Configuration / Video
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[X] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[X] Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Save Stencil to Memory (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)
Configuration / Audio
[ ] Disable audio threads
[ ] Disable audio channels (not recommended)
[ ] Disable audio blocking
Configuration / Memory
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)
[ ] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)
Configuration / Misc
[X] Use Media Engine
[ ] Extract media files to TMP folder
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
[ ] Use debug font (disable flash0 fonts)
Configuration / Compiler
[X] Use compiler (dynarec)
[ ] Output profiler info to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[50] maximum method size
Configuration / Crypto
[ ] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to TMP folder
[X] Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
[ ] Extract original PGD files to TMP folder
In order to get perfect audio in the game, you will need the following: SonicStage, atrac3plus2wav.exe, and atracplug.dll. Place atrac3plus2wav.exe and atracplug.dll into either lib/windows-x86 (JPCSP 32-bit) or lib/windows-amd64 (JPCSP 64-bit).
gtx 260 like it says in my post
I must have misread your post earlier. What I really wanted to ask was if you have the latest Nvidia driver for your graphics card (non-Beta). Other than that, did the settings help with the graphical issues that you have?
(08-15-2013, 01:22 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: I must have misread your post earlier. What I really wanted to ask was if you have the latest Nvidia driver for your graphics card (non-Beta). Other than that, did the settings help with the graphical issues that you have?

yes, and your setting helped a lot. its MUCH better thank you

one last question, how do I do full screen with jpcsp?
To use fullscreen mode, go to Configuration and click on the Display tab. Check the option "Start JPCSP in fullscreen exclusive mode." Do not mess with anything else on the Display tab. After you enable this option, close JPCSP and restart it. You should get a white screen in the middle with black bars on the top and bottom. Right click on the white screen area and options should show up. Click through the options to load your game.