This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
I get stutters after every test box. I get audio but have not installed sound forge for my voices yet. I can post my stats but can anyone else tell me if they are having this problem as well?
can u tell me how can i see the evolution scenes in game ? i installed every program and still nothing ! can some1 put aa link with a proper emu ?
I've updated Configuration section in the first post.

Do not enable a Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering option, it may break some videos like evolution scenes etc.

Disabling it fixed such problem for tudor28 ( http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid175394 ).
I apologize for my bad English.
does it works??? Huh
Hey Guys,

First and foremost, great work on the game. Really awesome job.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone could provide me with some general help.

I've come into an issue with hearing the characters voices. It should be noted that I'm currently using Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 because I honestly don't have the system requirements for 10.0. I'm not sure if that's why I'm having issues hearing the characters voices but everything else seems to be working fine in regards to the bgm files like the background noises, menu sounds, etc. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys can give me. I'm willing to provide screenshots but I'm not sure of what Big Grin I plan to redownload some items and update this post when i get the chance. The mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29 program seems to be unresponsive when I click Start too. It consistently presents me with a "WARNING" that says basically to launch the program Sony Sound before clicking Start but . . . .I already did that. lol Okay, hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks

Digimon Ethusiast,
KingOfHeartz
(05-15-2013, 08:16 PM)KingOfHeartz Wrote: Hey Guys,

First and foremost, great work on the game. Really awesome job.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone could provide me with some general help.

I've come into an issue with hearing the characters voices. It should be noted that I'm currently using Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 because I honestly don't have the system requirements for 10.0. I'm not sure if that's why I'm having issues hearing the characters voices but everything else seems to be working fine in regards to the bgm files like the background noises, menu sounds, etc. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys can give me. I'm willing to provide screenshots but I'm not sure of what Big Grin I plan to redownload some items and update this post when i get the chance. The mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29 program seems to be unresponsive when I click Start too. It consistently presents me with a "WARNING" that says basically to launch the program Sony Sound before clicking Start but . . . .I already did that. lol Okay, hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks

Digimon Ethusiast,
KingOfHeartz

UPDATE: I've been able to get all the programs running it seems but still no sound from characters and it seems that in place of the characters speech I'm getting moments of lag or studder glitch sounds, I think.
[Image: nSPa1ix.jpg?1]
[Image: miFrAFI.jpg?1]
that program's no longer supported, that's why you don't get any sound. it's not being updated by whoever made it, and there's no point anymore since there's a more direct method.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

go to "jpcsp and sound" section and set that thing up to get mono at3+ sounds. you won't need any program running if you set it up right, the emulator will be decoding those sounds.
Hey,

Thanks for the speedy response. Can't thank you enough. Much appreciated.

Now if someone would translate the story. . . . Wink

Thanks,
KingOfHeartz
(05-16-2013, 12:18 AM)serio Wrote: that program's no longer supported, that's why you don't get any sound. it's not being updated by whoever made it, and there's no point anymore since there's a more direct method.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

go to "jpcsp and sound" section and set that thing up to get mono at3+ sounds. you won't need any program running if you set it up right, the emulator will be decoding those sounds.

Got any other advice in making it run smoothly, I know it's still kinda in beta testing but I'd love to get it to run without being laggy and such.
Firstly thanks a lot for the config and everything. The game ran smoothly, character voices are also there, the only problem is during the bmg.. no voice whatsoever. Any advice? I'm running it on windows 8 64bit. also no voice when evolving...