This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old pc and jcpsp
Hello, i have a problem with jcpsp ;/
When i check option "Start JCPSP fullscreen", it goes in my native resolution (1920x1080), and then, my framerate is rly horrible. When i change resoluton to 1280x720 for example, and restart jcpsp all i've got is black screen.

And another question. My computer settings is:
Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz, Geforce 8600GTS (256MB), and 2GB DDR2 ram, is this possible to emulate psp games (the truth is that i want only to play crisis core: final fantasy, not interested in other psp games jet) smoothly, with 25-30 fps? I was trying some diffrent configurations , and the best i've got is ~15 fps.. (In cutscenes 28-30).
Your computer is too weak to be able to run JPCSP at a decent speed. Be realistic. Why do people have such high expectations when they try this emulator?
JPCSP uses you desktop resolution as "native" on fullscreen mode, so just change it before starting the emulator.
As for the speed, yeah, a 2.3ghz c2d might be not the best to run heavier games, you have 2 choices: upgrade the cpu or try some overclocking.
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc