This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ikki Tousen: Xross Impact - NPJH50222
tested in r1537

the game boots and goes in game, but is pretty unstable. it often crashes/freezes during loading screens, sometimes in the menus or during gameplay too, but those are more rare.

there's a slight problem with displaying blending effects on the special fx. sound doesn't work. it doesn't seem to be able to load the progress saves, or if it does it can't save properly. after the savefile's created it displays an unreadable message during startup.

edit:
requires media engine to be on to go in game for story and arcade modes, and ignore invalid memory addresses enabled to stop the random crashing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

will be fixed this problem¿?
i get the same game but other seriAL:
0 [GUI] INFO misc - Jpcsp v0.5 1531
0 [GUI] INFO misc - UMD param.sfo :
BOOTABLE = 1
CATEGORY = UG
DISC_ID = ULJS00152
DISC_NUMBER = 1
DISC_TOTAL = 1
DISC_VERSION = 1.01
PARENTAL_LEVEL = 7
PSP_SYSTEM_VER = 4.05
REGION = 32768
TITLE = ?????Eloquent Fist
probably homebrew? false

SOME code addres is blocking a task of this the game when i selected the character player...i wait for some answer.
thanks jpcsp team

.rar   elokenwarns.rar (Size: 4.32 KB / Downloads: 139)
.rar   elokencodesblock.rar (Size: 1.31 KB / Downloads: 117)
Quote: get the same game but other seriAL:
you sure?
Quote:TITLE = ?????Eloquent Fist
eloquent fist was the first game, the one i posted is a sequel to it.
oo man yes you´re right ,, well i wait some answer at this problem someday ,, greetings
r1571, there's one change. the error message while trying to load a save at the beginning is now readable (as long as you can read jap language i mean).

pressing yes goes in game, pressing no shows the second, smaller window. on that one yes returns to the first one and no reopens the same window.

other than that stability seems to have gone up by a tiny bit (i think), though the game still frequently crashes during loading (usually with a cannot find executable, RuntimeContext.jumpCall or java.lang.RuntimeException error). story mode and arcade mode still crash after the text part's over, only challenge mode works more less.

wow this game is a hot sexy game hehe
r1594
it's almost impossible to even get to any menus because it instantly crashes with invalid memory address errors most of the time.

Code:
0 [SE idle thread] ERROR memory - write16 - Invalid memory address : 0x90 PC=0893D368
0 [SceIofileAsync] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x4 PC=0893D368
0 [SceIofileAsync] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x4 PC=08914FC8
15 [SE idle thread] ERROR memory - write32 - Invalid memory address : 0xB0 PC=0893D32C
1625 [SE idle thread] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0xB4 PC=0893D358
1625 [SceIofileAsync] ERROR compiler - Trying to compile an invalid address 0x00000001
1625 [SceIofileAsync] ERROR runtime - RuntimeContext.jumpCall - Cannot find executable
1640 [SceIofileAsync] ERROR runtime - java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
2437 [SE idle thread] ERROR compiler - Trying to compile an invalid address 0xFFFFFFFF
2437 [SE idle thread] ERROR runtime - RuntimeContext.jumpCall - Cannot find executable
2437 [SE idle thread] ERROR runtime - java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
5812 [user_main] ERROR memory - write8 - Invalid memory address : 0x4000 PC=08000030
5812 [user_main] ERROR memory - read16 - Invalid memory address : 0x80440028 PC=0891CD18
r1609
after enabling the "ignoring invalid memory address" compatibility hack the game seems more stable. it loses some graphics (like, can't see anything in the menus, in game stages are blank and you can only see the characters etc), but gains speed and finally it's possible to hear sound in it. only sound effects and some voices, but it's a large improvement over nothing.

edit: looks like the reason arcade and story modes crash sometimes is because there should be a video playing there, but unlike the initial ad video it can't just be skipped. if the video doesn't load, it'll probably wait forever to continue.

Code:
4062 [GUI] WARN  ge - Unknown/unimplemented video command [cte](0)
4062 [GUI] WARN  ge - Unknown/unimplemented video command [pce](hex=00000001,int=1,float=0.000000)
4062 [GUI] WARN  ge - Unknown/unimplemented video command [pface](hex=00000001,int=1,float=0.000000)

edit: r1612
the missing graphic's fixed now, and with the ignoring of invalid memory address enabled the game's much more stable and better looking.

using media engine also allows to get past the crash sometimes, so other than broken saves and sometimes missing font in story scenes the game seems to work fine other than random crashes when the video doesn't load.

edit2: a small update on that, only the initial auto-loading during the game's starting screens is broken. while in game, it's possible to load from the option screen without problems.
i don't know if it'll be useful or not, but here's a log set on info level. made in 1633.

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 13.03 KB / Downloads: 123)