This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help cant play my games
psp 
I tried to load my games however it display the games. Here is is the logs. I don't know what to do. please help. tnx.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 828 bytes / Downloads: 65)
Did you push the run button?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
@virgil94
Yes. Nothing happen after I click run.
(11-03-2011, 09:19 AM)nexusray Wrote: @virgil94
Yes. Nothing happen after I click run.

Desribe in more details what exactly happens,and what games are you trying to run.
First thing I would do is make sure my jave is up to date. Go to java.com to check
if you download any games, know that the emulator do not work well
with downloaded games
Hi here is the log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 72 bytes / Downloads: 89)
same problem here. when i tried to load it, it says "unsupported format" something like that.
Your games images must be on .iso or .cso; which format are they?
[Image: montcer.png]
log.txt
That's not a game; you are pretty lost man. Do you even own an PSP?
[Image: montcer.png]