This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please answer this SIMPLE question: How do you play in full-screen, not black screen?
Exclamation 
Why is it that no one has been able to answer this question properly?

Full-screen playing is the fundamental aspect of any emulator, regardless how bad it is or not!

Just asking a legitimate question here for Christ sake!

Help folks!
fullscreen works fine, use the right click context menu to navigate when in fullscreen mode.

also don't mess with the resolution options
(10-29-2011, 09:22 PM)hyakki Wrote: fullscreen works fine, use the right click context menu to navigate when in fullscreen mode.

also don't mess with the resolution options

I am been trying it many ways to work without any success. Could you take it step by step for me? Like 1. then 2. and then I can say if I got it or not?

Oh and how do I run games when in full screen again?
1> Start Jpcsp, -> Options -> Configuration -> DIsplay [Check the Box that says Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. , Resolution should be set to Native]
2> Close then re-open Jpcsp it should be full screen now, Right click on the middle of the screen -> File -> Load UMD (load your game), Right click again and click run.

If you load the game through the Launcher then you wont need to load UMD / press run, it should just start up.

Btw not every game is compatible with full-screen mode some might have glitches, if this is the case try to toggle the Only GE option
(10-29-2011, 09:28 PM)hyakki Wrote: 1> Start Jpcsp, -> Options -> Configuration -> DIsplay [Check the Box that says Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. , Resolution should be set to Native]
2> Close then re-open Jpcsp it should be full screen now, Right click on the middle of the screen -> File -> Load UMD (load your game), Right click again and click run.

If you load the game through the Launcher then you wont need to load UMD / press run, it should just start up.

Btw not every game is compatible with full-screen mode some might have glitches, if this is the case try to toggle the Only GE option

Still get nothing. Dont know if its my video settings or not anymore.

Its Crisis Core we are talking.

I use Vertex shaders and its always worked when in window mode. Then in full-screen, it goes all black and Ive tried many settings with no success.

OOOH sorry, didnt know I had to click RUN after doing it! Sorry mate!

It has no sounds though. I recall its got to do with SonicStage, yea?
Can you provided this info
OS you are using.
Desktop resolution (ie 1920x1200 @ 32bit).
Video card make/model.
(10-29-2011, 09:47 PM)hyakki Wrote: Can you provided this info
OS you are using.
Desktop resolution (ie 1920x1200 @ 32bit).
Video card make/model.

Nah I got it I just didnt click run afterwards oh man Dodgy

still, i gotta install sonicstage now to get sound? havent been doing jpcsp for a while you see so ive seen lots changes.

is there a post with links to it and so on here?
yea you need to install sonic stage for some of the audio, make sure to use the 32bit jpcsp since the Media Engine won't work in the 64bit one.
SUCCESS BRO!!! Now I can finally enjoy JPCSP!!! Wink