This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no FPS and averageFPS change?
Sooo alright I want to play Amnesia, the game works but it's in japanese...which I can not read. I have found a program that can translate the in game text for me but here is the problem:
It can only translate the game if it can find the program running on my pc (Jpcsp v0.6 2903:2956 - AMNESIA FPS: x, averageFPS: x). It has no problem finding the program if it has a static name ( so when the FPS dosn't change) it has this, for example, when the game is paused. But when I run the game again the FPS wil keep changing and the translation program can't find it anymore and thus won't translate.
I am able to change the name of the window to just Jpcsp v0.6 2903:2956 - AMNESIA ..but it also only stays like that when the FPS doesn't change.

Now my question is: Is there a way to make Jpcsp not show the FPS and averageFPS so that the window name will stay te same?

...Or is there an other program that can translate the game so I can understand what is going on? (currently I am jusing Online Anime Game Translator. OAGT)

^0^ I hope someone can help meAngel
Since JPCSP is open source, you could try to delete the line where JPCSP have the order to show the FPS. I guess you don't have a clue on how to do it, neither i.

My advice is to send a PM to gid15 asking where is that argument on JPCSP source, and then search on the forum how to compile it.

Or, wait for someone who do the favor to you.
[Image: montcer.png]