This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
program not running according to readme?
Hey there, I must admit that I'm new to this, found it on a search for other emulators for the PSP and thought this was worth a look. There is a problem however, when I click on the .jar file to open the emulator nothing happens. I have also used the batch file and modified it according to the readme for large memory usage. In either case nothing comes up. I do have the JRE version 6 update 20, windows XP x64 (downloaded the 64-bit version of jpcsp), 6Gb of RAM, 2.3Ghz Quad-core AMD processor, and some interest in the program loading. Think anyone could run some suggestions by me for getting the program working?
you have to download the 64 bit version of java, most x64 users have the 32 bit version without knowing it
well, there's one problem solved, now to see if there's a set of controls for the thing or if there's a gamepad plugin. I'll check around the other threads for that.
goto options and it should be the far right tab