This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my game decrypted?
psp 
Hey! I was just wondering if there was a way to find out whether my psp iso. files are already decrypted or still encrypted. My Kingdom hearts: BBS shows a black screen when I load the UMD on Jpcsp on Mac osx, so im guessing that it's encrypted? My Dissidia started without any issues, so im guessing that its already decrypted?
Thanks~
You have to wait some minutes till jpcsp decrypts the game
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
psp 
So the black screen that shows when i run the game is Jpcsp decrypting it? Sorry, kinda newb here.
Yes,look in the tmp folder and see if there's a folder with the game ID,if there is delete it and run the game.It takes 3-4 minutes to decrypt but once it's decrypted it will show you the game's message
(01-08-2013, 01:36 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Yes,look in the tmp folder and see if there's a folder with the game ID,if there is delete it and run the game.It takes 3-4 minutes to decrypt but once it's decrypted it will show you the game's message

On my system it took literally 10-15 seconds to decrypt all of the games I needed done. I have yet to have one it cannot decrypt but make sure you check out the official way to decrypt your games by going here:

Official Decryption Guide
Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
ASRock Z97 Extreme4
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
Intel Core i5-4690K - OC'ed to 4.5GHz
G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600
CORSAIR Hydro H105
Indigo Xtreme 115X-XS Metallic TIM
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
It depends on wich game you are decrypting,it is well known that KH BBS will take longer
Thanks for the help, but something weird is going on. I was curious so I tried doing what you told me to on my windows 7 with the same BBS which i moved over with my hard drive, and it worked! Took about 1 minute to decrypt. The "this game uses auto save feature" screen came up, but i didnt want to continue playing on the pc because it has horrible lag. So im just wondering why my mac's jpcsp is refusing to work.
Also noticed that the structure of the whole jpcsp folder for mac is completely different from the windows one.... It seems I have to go into its package contents. There are 2 tmp folders, one in the root directory, and another in the "bin" folder which is empty along with the "jar" file which does nothing when i click it, other than opening an app called "jpcsp.mainGUI". Unlike the pc where some decrypting file appears.

The one in the root has another file in it called "umdbrowser cache" and inside it is my BBS.iso folder which has only an icon file and a param.sfo file, this was the one that I deleted when you told me to. It just keeps coming back however..... Im completely lost in blue here, and really sorry if im confusing all of you.
Well I told you to eliminate the folder that has the game ID like ULUS0000 or ULES0000(depending on wich version you have)
The umdbrowser cache has to be there so you don't need to delete it.The decrypt files on the pc should have pgd file extension and has to be 3 folders with 3 different files.If your game works now then you don't have to touch anything.Umfrtunately I do not know how to use jpcsp on mac since I never used one