This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with some issues with a game and emulator
Well, piracy is not stealing per se since there is no actual original that one can actually steal (we can only talk about copying existing copies). The illegal aspect in most cases when it comes to piracy is that you simply did not agree to the terms of use for that particular product (i.e. copyright). Also, some countries do allow downloading but not uploading.

Anyway, you may want to post a log file of the issue given you receive an error message, but don't expect anyone to help you as I know the mods and devs here are pretty strong on their stance to not help pirates (it might still be useful for those who receive a similar error and OWN their copies, though).
ps2 
well tnx Smile here i post the log and the error in logger
hope it can help to see what happen ty for ur replay Smile

Attached Files
.rar   errors.rar (Size: 11.25 KB / Downloads: 81)
psp 
Hey i got some answers this might look stupid but i think this is the only thing that will work aside from downloading a fixed version

Please follow these steps
1.So you are going to launch the last attack so before you launch your last attack make sure your character's not moving (standing still) so when your in that position that's the only time you can launch your attack fixed (sometimes when you do that you gonna also need to move analog stick to a particular direction up,down,left right but your gonna need to move it the time only while death is pulling the spear ) i think that should do the job

PLS READ! This bug doesnt work just on death (it works on all bosses! also on fountains,Beast masters but im gonna explain them later further on the second step)

2.so after that you got some cutscene or thing your gonna go to a save spot after fighting minions there is a fountain but when you try it,it wont work your gonna do the same thing in 1 be still then press the button you dont need to move the analog stick anymore(this gonna need some tries) well im tired but im gotta explain just the thing your gonna do with the bosses

Beast Master (after the poet conversation,the one who is like a bull with a rider)

attack until youre gonna press R
press R (make sure not moving character) youre not gonna need to move the analog stick anymore then the next things will just be easy your not gonna need to move anything

CONTINUATION ON PROGRESS
JUST REPLY TO ME IF YOU NEEDED MORE HELP

(11-03-2011, 10:30 AM)Nightfall Wrote: Hey i got some answers this might look stupid but i think this is the only thing that will work aside from downloading a fixed version

Please follow these steps
1.So you are going to launch the last attack so before you launch your last attack make sure your character's not moving (standing still) so when your in that position that's the only time you can launch your attack fixed (sometimes when you do that you gonna also need to move analog stick to a particular direction up,down,left right but your gonna need to move it the time only while death is pulling the spear ) i think that should do the job

PLS READ! This bug doesnt work just on death (it works on all bosses! also on fountains,Beast masters but im gonna explain them later further on the second step)

2.so after that you got some cutscene or thing your gonna go to a save spot after fighting minions there is a fountain but when you try it,it wont work your gonna do the same thing in 1 be still then press the button you dont need to move the analog stick anymore(this gonna need some tries) well im tired but im gotta explain just the thing your gonna do with the bosses

Beast Master (after the poet conversation,the one who is like a bull with a rider)

attack until youre gonna press R
press R (make sure not moving character) youre not gonna need to move the analog stick anymore then the next things will just be easy your not gonna need to move anything

CONTINUATION ON PROGRESS
JUST REPLY TO ME IF YOU NEEDED MORE HELP

well i tryed the fixed attack as u said but i tryed doesnt worked :o so if is not so much disturb, could u show me how it is or in wich moment in every boss???
I'm not exacty sure where to post this at, so here it goes.

I'm having a problem with Dissidia, after a little while the "square" button will stop working on the emulator. I've been using a Logitech gamepad and Xpadder, but I know its the emulator because when I press the key on the keyboard thats assigned to "square", it doesn't work either. Everything else works though. Its very annoying because thats the HP attack button so I can't win the fight that its happening in. I've searched on google about this and haven't found anything that would seem like anyone else is having this problem.

The weird thing is that when I use R + Square to enter EX mode, that works fine?!
Will someone please help me with this!

I just set up so that the gamepad is configured to work directly with the emulator, no Xpadder anymore. BUT IT STILL HAPPENS!!!!
i got your same problem vamphunterx it is strange someone on the forums said that it was only with ilegal fonts or the default jpcsp one and what not but such wasn't the case since i had the original psp fonts from my psp still... this happened to me on my 64 bits version not on the 86 one, are you also using the 64 bits version?