This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with some issues with a game and emulator
psp 
well i was trying to play dantes inferno when i get the first boss death and when final hit it tell me to press circle but i keep pressing and nothing happen,then i try to save my current status with death and try to load it but when i do and try to hit death boss still same someone can help me or know a patch for dantes inferno or something so i can play in jpscp moore faster and the button response work?
p.d: an error appear when i do load the save status when the death get out of the final hit and stop the game....
A.I. i downloaded dantes inferno iso from a page cause i have university issues to pay and cant buy psp and the game
Quote:A.I. i downloaded dantes inferno iso from a page cause i have university issues to pay and cant buy psp and the game
lol.

if only actual real life criminals would go up and confess to their crimes everywhere they go to, like how the pirates do on every emulation forum as if it was some badge of honor, the world would be a much nicer place.

Quote:btw. i also robbed a bank and killed 2 people. i hope i can trust you not to report me to the police, otherwise i'll be in deep trouble.
(10-27-2011, 10:22 AM)serio Wrote:
Quote:A.I. i downloaded dantes inferno iso from a page cause i have university issues to pay and cant buy psp and the game
lol.

if only actual real life criminals would go up and confess to their crimes everywhere they go to, like how the pirates do on every emulation forum as if it was some badge of honor, the world would be a much nicer place.

Quote:btw. i also robbed a bank and killed 2 people. i hope i can trust you not to report me to the police, otherwise i'll be in deep trouble.
<3
One more time!
TongueThis is a funny thread,I can't believe that pirates are confessing that they downloaded something in a webpage that it doesn't accept downloading games
XD
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
psp 
well...if u say so but...well is the truth what i can do buy the game make it iso ? best i buy game and psp -_- its easy and fastest than trying to configure,but well as i told i cant buy it right now must wait 3 years for some issues..........so i was hopping to play it in pc while i get the money... and well who in the world dont download things from internet this days...as if some of u here dont downloaded a game or something from internet...and lol as if this was soooo serious like stealth or kill -.- duh
so you thought it'd be a great idea to announce to everyone that you're a thief instead of sitting quiet? great logic there, bro.
psp 
well why tieft? lol i stealth some -_- i just downloaded i didnt even maked the iso...the real pirte was who maked it ...i just want to try some form to play before i get money....thats the thing u all dont understand...if u have money and no troubles great, gratz but some people had it so...idk why cant understand that just foccus on oh u downloaded something u are a pirate....
Downloading a thing that you can buy is stealing,cuz you don't pay the author for his work.The people here in this forum respect the laws.If this was a pirate site it would be ok but this is not a pirate site.Please try to respect the laws and the forum rules
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
and if you can't, at least don't announce that to everyone. we don't want negative attention.
psp 
hmm i see well that is the thing they doesnt explain,didnt know about the emulator before so i did that, well tnx to all specially the last 2 who explain me Smile, well w/o irrespect or idk if is bad or still be pirate or some...so if is im sorry someone could help me uploading his original dantes inferno disc so i can play someone could do me that favor? and if cant because laws or some forgot that and tnx again