This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 - JPN - NPJH50443
(07-30-2012, 06:09 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 04:59 PM)l2sp Wrote: test r2656.
Some Movies still have no sound.
Code:
42231    SQEXTEC Movie Decode    ERROR    hle    MediaEngine: No audio streams found!
Could you also add this line to LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>

Thanks!

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 74.27 KB / Downloads: 86)
(07-30-2012, 08:45 PM)hyakki Wrote: The first two movies work with audio then the new game movie has no audio,
I know this movie with audio used to work in the past, but since its was such a large video it needed a high xmx size to decode...
Gran Turismo also gets no audio in its movies, i'll post a log for that game shortly too.

I narrowed it down to the exact revision that broke it, it worked in r2540, r2541 it broke)
I've improved the following sequence in r2657:
Code:
sceMpegCreate
sceMpegQueryStreamOffset
sceMpegFlushAllStream
Could you retest the video without audio?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
tested with r2660
Great!, looks like that fixed it, audio is working in the video again.
It works fine for me on 2624. It's currently running at 12ish FPS but it's not exactly slow or anything but it's definitely slower than what actual game play should be but there isn't really any 'lag'.
My current issues are that when I walk, on occasion the screen just flips out and like textures fly everywhere for a moment and it's like I'm floating on the city instead of standing on the rock or whatever. I'm going to assume those are due to my settings? Also for some reason the music isn't working- but sound effects and talking are however... is there any way to fix that...
Oh and uh- also uh what do you guys have your video settings as...?
(07-30-2012, 04:59 PM)l2sp Wrote: test r2656.
Some Movies still have no sound.
Code:
42231    SQEXTEC Movie Decode    ERROR    hle    MediaEngine: No audio streams found!
This keeps happening in here, even after rev2660 and 2667.

On 2667 it crashes when it goes to the main menu (load screen, etc), the music continues but the screen is black and java crashes. Also the game used to randomly crash JPCSP on rev2515 during normal gameplay.
Just tested works fine here, are you using 64bit or 32bit?, also what movie has no sound, I tested all 3 intro movies and they have sound (even cleared the tmp directory to make sure)
The 32bit jpcsp you might need to up the xmx size for it to decode the first movie since the wav file is over 100 megs.

post a log if you still have a issue.
Code:
100921 [SQEXTEC Movie Decode] ERROR hle - Error 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError' while decoding external audio file (fileSize=169621504, position=1101867008, dataInput=UmdIsoFile(name='null', length=0x6B1C8000, startSector=0x0))
100922 [SQEXTEC Movie Decode] ERROR hle - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!
[Image: 14twys2.jpg]

To fix this problem, you should reduce the size of Xmx.

[Image: 2rhlnxg.jpg]
I'm running on 32bits, here are the images of the log when running at 924mb xmx:

[Image: hHTBe.jpg]

New game video:

[Image: dy6g9.jpg]

I've already installed the correct programs such as xuggle and sonicstage, and also all Crisis Core videos work properly, but still no sound at Type-0.

So, what do I do now?
you don't need to install xuggle it already comes with the emulator (if you got it from an official source), only program you need to install is sonic stage.
anyways I just tested the 32bit version and it also works for me so it must be something on your end, maybe some type of codec conflict, delete or rename the tmp directory

Make sure the option Decode audio files with SonicStage is enabled in the jpcsp options.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is enabled and I've renamed the tmp folder, no success.

No hope for me? Sad