This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 - JPN - NPJH50443
(11-12-2011, 07:43 AM)Leila Wrote: just signed up to say I beat the whole game in JPCSP, team should be proud Smile but some issues:

1) Do NOT use the latest build to run the game, many random freezing, save menu crashing, bad performance, I stuck with latest build at chapter 5, it was freezing in same spot. use buil 2255, HIGHLY recommended, better performance, I got like 10 more fps in school enterance, it dropped to single digit in latest build sometime, and it's FAR more stable.
Could you post a log file at INFO level for both r2255 and latest build? Maybe I can find something while comparing the log files...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Concerning the performance, is there any improvement with r2377? I've ported a lot of common syscalls so that they can be called natively by the compiler.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
don't think you need logs anymore.

just tried rev 2390 64bit
1) FPS is quite a bit better in 64bit than what I was getting before
2)No more out of memory Java error for intro and ending videos, they play perfectly with audio now ^_^ there is just a bit of noise before video starts but it's fine when it starts

very nice build! 64bit + full audio is very nice.
(11-19-2011, 04:10 PM)Leila Wrote: 1) FPS is quite a bit better in 64bit than what I was getting before
Just for my interest: is the performance improvement coming from the 64 bit version or from the recent compiler changes. E.g. what is the performance different between both latest 32 and 64 bit version?

Thanks!
(11-19-2011, 04:27 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 04:10 PM)Leila Wrote: 1) FPS is quite a bit better in 64bit than what I was getting before
Just for my interest: is the performance improvement coming from the 64 bit version or from the recent compiler changes. E.g. what is the performance different between both latest 32 and 64 bit version?

Thanks!

64BIT version a little bit faster than 32BIT version.... i get 4-6 more FPS in 64BIT version.... and the opening scene's now with sound in 64BIT and still no sound in 32BIT.... but, when i try to play the ending scene it get an error message and can't be played.... there's a log...

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 9.47 KB / Downloads: 94)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBu81BYixCw
Status game in Jpcsp - playable.
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
the game is freeze after 20-25 min i can't finish the mission because not have checkpoint the save is when mission is finish please help to do something for not freeze.sorry for my english
when i load the 2nd disc the game always stuck at loading screen ><

how to fix it ?
have a problem with crypto engine....
when i load the UMD 1 with cryptoengine handle the savedata from real PSP is ON, got this error after fabula nova crystalis final fantasy's logo...

Attached Files
.zip   reishiki.zip (Size: 14.22 KB / Downloads: 101)
(12-11-2011, 12:05 PM)djellyboy Wrote: have a problem with crypto engine....
when i load the UMD 1 with cryptoengine handle the savedata from real PSP is ON, got this error after fabula nova crystalis final fantasy's logo...

The error comes from a Compiler native sequence:
Code:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Incorrect volume 4.4943995
     at jpcsp.sound.Utils.mixStereoInMemory(Utils.java:224)
     at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.nativeCode.SoundMix.mixStereoInMemory(SoundMix.java:37)
     at _S1_2_8B55A60.s(_S1_2_8B55A60.java:0)
     at _S1_2_8B54DC4.s8b54fe0(_S1_2_8B54DC4.java:576)
     at _S1_2_8B54DC4.s(_S1_2_8B54DC4.java:540)
     at _S1_2_8B54DC4.exec(_S1_2_8B54DC4.java)
     at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:691)
     at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

Is your Compiler.xml file updated?