This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cobra1
here is one game i found that loads, but still does not work
its called cobra1, but idk what it isBig Grin as for the debug code, idk how to get it, so hereĀ“s the file

Attached Files
.rar   cobra1.rar (Size: 76.25 KB / Downloads: 113)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Can you please tell me where can I get ps3 elf files because I want toteton it on this emulator I found a site with a lot of ps3 homebrew roms ( they are free not pirated ).
(01-04-2013, 07:05 AM)sonic riders zero Wrote: Can you please tell me where can I get ps3 elf files because I want toteton it on this emulator I found a site with a lot of ps3 homebrew roms ( they are free not pirated ).

i posted the websites on a different thread, but still you need to extract .pkg file into self, and .self into .elf, i have 8-10 more homebrew games, (300KB - 15mb)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I sent you a pm

check it
can you tell me how to convert
(01-04-2013, 12:59 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: its called cobra1, but idk what it isBig Grin

This is part of system called Cobra-USB that is used to jailbreak PS3. And the message you get informs that you don't have required firmware. You get this because rpsc3 doesn't use any firmware right now Smile
But despite that, this .elf seems to work indeed.

Greetings Darkonever
(01-06-2013, 09:48 PM)Darkonever Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 12:59 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: its called cobra1, but idk what it isBig Grin

This is part of system called Cobra-USB that is used to jailbreak PS3. And the message you get informs that you don't have required firmware. You get this because rpsc3 doesn't use any firmware right now Smile
But despite that, this .elf seems to work indeed.

Greetings Darkonever

Big Grin i had no idea what that elf file was, and it was for jailbreak? lol