This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, I can't run 'Persona'.
psp 
Hi there! Well, my name is Fernanda. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hum, I need your help because I can't run 'Shin Megami Tensei: Persona' in my PSP emulator. I applied a configuration I saw in Youtube, and it didn't solve my problem neither.

Before I applied the famous configuration, everything was alright (the dialogues, the main screen, the 'opening'), untill the '3D' part shows up, and in that moment, a huge glitch emerged, in which the graphic looked colossal and pixelated (Lemme show you an image of it, at the ending of this post).

After I applied the configuration, ALL the screen was black. First, I thought that the game hadn't loaded yet, but my surprise was presented when I pressed the 'S' key, and the game WAS working, but it wasn't visualizing. My emulator version is 'r2956', and the ROM (which is an ISO) isn't damaged.

Thanks in advance

P.S.: I'm a Native Spanish Speaker, sorry for the average English.

[Image: whatrn.png]

If that JPCSP folder does not have any save games or are used to play other games, the fastest way is to delete the whole JPCSP folder and the extract it again from the build that you download.

Two questions:
1. What configuration was using JPCSP on that picture?
2. What are your PC specs?

The more detailed you are, more chances to solve the issue.
[Image: montcer.png]