This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
(12-16-2010, 12:27 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 12:08 PM)lokia Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 07:22 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 12:11 AM)soukasy Wrote: i don't know how to do ? because i do it's not work
..anyone can u upload file song decode...........
thx.........

You guys are crazy. Stop asking for uploading decoded music! This is going totally in the wrong way. It is possible for you to do it yourself with the SonicStage option. Most of the music work then. If you have problems with that option tell us what is your problem exactly?

I have the same problem with the option but my problem is the sound run but at the time she cut the sound and don´t repeat the sound.

Yes, this is normal, some games already worked with "looped" music, some not (like your game). You just have to wait for a new build, maybe it is fixed then. There is fast progress in that area (but "fast" means not hours, more days or weeks)

Yes and the game is not the khbb is the ff7 crisis core. And here i report another bug in the emulator in the kingdom hearts birth by sleep in the aqua history after you figth in malifient castle to the subordinans i can´t in the menu but the emulator is stopped.
(12-16-2010, 12:27 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 12:08 PM)lokia Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 07:22 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 12:11 AM)soukasy Wrote: i don't know how to do ? because i do it's not work
..anyone can u upload file song decode...........
thx.........

You guys are crazy. Stop asking for uploading decoded music! This is going totally in the wrong way. It is possible for you to do it yourself with the SonicStage option. Most of the music work then. If you have problems with that option tell us what is your problem exactly?

I have the same problem with the option but my problem is the sound run but at the time she cut the sound and don´t repeat the sound.

Yes, this is normal, some games already worked with "looped" music, some not (like your game). You just have to wait for a new build, maybe it is fixed then. There is fast progress in that area (but "fast" means not hours, more days or weeks)

HAHA today i don't know why? but music is work on r1913
thank you everyone
[Image: jpcsp.png]
ATI HD4850 DDR3 512mb OC 1100 mhz
COOLER: Corsair H50
hey somebody please help me, i'm play harvest moon hero of leaf valley, but the audio (BGM) is not play in fall (Sping and Summer is normally play beautifully), there is some error on himdrenderer (HIMDrendrer.exe has stop working) i'm using jpcsp v0.6 build 1914 (i've try it on jpcsp build 1923 (latest) n still not work), HIMDrenderer v 1.0 beta 4 and run it in windows 7 32bit, sorry for my very bad english. . .
I may be a little slow. I'm having a hard time following this guide. I'm on build 1772, and have SonicStage installed. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. I don't understand how to get the BGM to work on Crisis Core. I have no clue how to extract the audio from the ISO. I know this has probably been explained thoroughly, but please help.

EDIT: The build I got from the main website was outdated. I downloaded build 1948 and the sound works perfectly. THANKS!
I'm running r1948, and i have all the correct settings checked. And i even tried using your Launcher, but i still can't seem to get it to work. I installed SonicStage, and i tried running Kingdom Hearts, and everytime it just wants to use the JPCSP Connector. :/ I'm getting annoyed, i've been at it for hours now.
(01-12-2011, 05:38 AM)lxlifestream Wrote: I'm running r1948, and i have all the correct settings checked. And i even tried using your Launcher, but i still can't seem to get it to work. I installed SonicStage, and i tried running Kingdom Hearts, and everytime it just wants to use the JPCSP Connector. :/ I'm getting annoyed, i've been at it for hours now.

What does "wants to use the JPCSP Connector" mean? Maybe you mean the window it prompts to decrypt the files (in the directory umd-?????)? If yes, then this has nothing to do with audio, the data files are encrypted and have to be decrypted to run the game
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(01-12-2011, 07:12 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 05:38 AM)lxlifestream Wrote: I'm running r1948, and i have all the correct settings checked. And i even tried using your Launcher, but i still can't seem to get it to work. I installed SonicStage, and i tried running Kingdom Hearts, and everytime it just wants to use the JPCSP Connector. :/ I'm getting annoyed, i've been at it for hours now.

What does "wants to use the JPCSP Connector" mean? Maybe you mean the window it prompts to decrypt the files (in the directory umd-?????)? If yes, then this has nothing to do with audio, the data files are encrypted and have to be decrypted to run the game

Yea, it gives a pop up window saying that it needs decrypted using JPCSP connector. But what i'm getting from the first post, with the lastest build, you don't need to do that anymore.
(01-12-2011, 09:32 AM)lxlifestream Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 07:12 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:

Yea, it gives a pop up window saying that it needs decrypted using JPCSP connector. But what i'm getting from the first post, with the lastest build, you don't need to do that anymore.

You are getting it wrong. As I said you have to decrypt the DATA files on the PSP using the Connector to run the game. This has nothing to do with audio/video.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
How do i decrypt the game then?!
(01-12-2011, 01:16 PM)lxlifestream Wrote: How do i decrypt the game then?!

Isn't it obvious? Follow that guide:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2214