This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
updated convertie to 1.0.0.7
corrected bug that prevented movie audio being converted right.
Pleaseee Can put a video with an tutorial to how to decoded withouth a PSP? I can't decoded, this say "Start Check" and no more...
Please put a video, sorry for my english.

Thanks for reading Tongue see then.

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Ohhhh, I understand, but can someone say me why with the v1516 I put in "play" and it go to "pause"? please answer it, I want to play at Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core with the music T-T thanks a lot for all, bye bye
(09-19-2010, 11:15 PM)teenkamael Wrote: Pleaseee Can put a video with an tutorial to how to decoded withouth a PSP? I can't decoded, this say "Start Check" and no more...
Please put a video, sorry for my english.

Thanks for reading Tongue see then.

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Ohhhh, I understand, but can someone say me why with the v1516 I put in "play" and it go to "pause"? please answer it, I want to play at Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core with the music T-T thanks a lot for all, bye bye

Yea, that would be totally awesome! I can never figure out all this technical stuff.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

what part are you having trouble with?

batch extracting audio from the game or converting the audio
I convert the audio of the maps and of the battles, but I can't extract the audio of the videos, I try to it with the ver 1772, but only can extract the audio of maps and battles. I read for someplace of this post or other that these can extract with the v1506, but it build don't work to me, I put in "Play" but quickly this go to "Pause" and I don't know how I can fix it... please say me what I have to do, I use the GameCode ULES1048 (I am Argentinian), please answer me, how can I fix it?
Thanks anyway...

See then.

-TeeNKamaeL
Ok, I made a quick video on how to extract the audio and video files out of ff7 crisis core (us), I'm not sure if this will work with other regions.
(Note: mkfolder.exe is really renamer.exe)
You need the programs Xpert v2 (with the correct plugin for your game) , UMDGen, Convertie, Renamer
some games don't require Xpert the movies / audio might just be on the umd and just require extraction, in that case you can just skip the xpert step.
video
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ADN2JWTY
Ohhhh I understend... Thanks very Much, I am very grateful with you, I test this now.
Seriously, I am very grateful with you!
Thanks!

-TeeNKamaeL

Edit: Thanks a lot hyakki! Me funciono!!! (This Work to me!!!), thanks, thanks and thanks... If it isn't for you I can't do it!
Thanks a lot!!
Thx hyakki. It was really simple once you know what to do.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Hi,I have a problem with Convertie..I copied HIMDRendererWin.exe, PMFAudioDumper.exe, Convertie.exe to <jpcsp>\tmp but when I open Convertie and click "decode" it says "start checks"..but then nothing happen..help please Sad
(sorry for my english)
You have to do the things of the video of hyakki.
(09-25-2010, 06:17 AM)hyakki Wrote: Ok, I made a quick video on how to extract the audio and video files out of ff7 crisis core (us), I'm not sure if this will work with other regions.
(Note: mkfolder.exe is really renamer.exe)
You need the programs Xpert v2 (with the correct plugin for your game) , UMDGen, Convertie, Renamer
some games don't require Xpert the movies / audio might just be on the umd and just require extraction, in that case you can just skip the xpert step.
video
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ADN2JWTY
You have two options, do this or pass all the game to have the music and the videos, if you can speak spanish say it and I help you (my english how can you see is not very good that we say... hehehe).
Well this is all.

-TeeNKamaeL