This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
Shame...oh well, at least the 32 bit version works on my PC too. Tongue
it seems i have play thru twice and some movie has no sound lol , fps quite low at some area =/ and com become very busy lol , i saw hykam video his intro no problem but mine no sound but got video =/ , at beginning train the music stop and then super sped up x4 then stop lol
well for movies now its somewhat of a problem, since they no longer decode to a directory if you have media engine enabled, to get movies decoded you would need to uncheck use media engine , let the static screen complete the decode then you should have the movie on your hdd and then my program can proccess it (to get the audio) :p

as for the normal audio, yes for now you will need to play through twice
i play through twice and deleted and decode again still same :p
that intro movie in the cc thread i posted back when the media engine was just implemented then it didnt run at the speed of the emualtor so videos could play like an external player, but after that the mediaplayer plays at the speed of the emulator for better compatability so if your getting under 30fps it will skip jitter ..etc, really video extaudio is in alpha stages and barely supported still has some sync problems ...etc

as for the ingame sounds, for them to play normal speeds you need to have Use media engine checked and Use Jpcsp connector checked or else the decoded files will play fast. dont forget each time you change an option to close and restart Jpcsp since options dont take effect on the fly.
hey everybody look what i found.
today while searching for non-DRM ATRAC3 Plus codec and i found out that you require atxdex.ax and atxparser.ax in order to play those files.These files are found in %SystemRoot%\system32\ folder.these files are automatically installed with most of the sony's media softwares like sonicstage and SONY Content Transfer.so maybe we won't require sonicstage to decode non-DRM ATRAC3 Plus audio files.i didn't test as i didn't find these files anywhere in the net.i will install mediago in and check if those files can be actually played.also i had found an atracplus.dll file in medigo but was unable to execute it with rundll32 so if anyone has a solution please do tell.
(07-06-2010, 12:31 PM)idragon81 Wrote: hey everybody look what i found.
today while searching for non-DRM ATRAC3 Plus codec and i found out that you require atxdex.ax and atxparser.ax in order to play those files.These files are found in %SystemRoot%\system32\ folder.these files are automatically installed with most of the sony's media softwares like sonicstage and SONY Content Transfer.so maybe we won't require sonicstage to decode non-DRM ATRAC3 Plus audio files.i didn't test as i didn't find these files anywhere in the net.i will install mediago in and check if those files can be actually played.also i had found an atracplus.dll file in medigo but was unable to execute it with rundll32 so if anyone has a solution please do tell.
Good googling man. I found package (atxdec.ax and atxparser.ax) in last post of This Thread. But i can't decode with it "0xfffe (Extensible wave format)" files. Maybe it ATRAC3 Plus with DRM... or maybe Gspot and WMP can't parse "Extensible wave format".
I don't know... i don't find any man's for directly use functions in ax\acm
filters (like libavifile\mplayer).
But i have some intresting results for users who not have psp:
First test: Disgaea Dark hero Days
All (7976) *at.3 files has 0xfffe (Extensible wave format)". Fail
Second Test: Crisis Core
Most files with size <226404b have "0x0270 (Sony SCX)" codec, and can perfectly decoded with atrac3.acm and any batch convering tool capable of using the ax\acm codecs and issue raw pcm files in the output. It contains all voice\sfx data except music.
ATRAC3.zip can found at first result in google.
If someone is known about freeware \ OSS tool capable to convert at a time over 9000 files, let me know (Cooledit very inconvenient for this purpose).
to idragon81>> can you send me atracplus.dll? It maybe illegal (forum rules Sad ), so use PM for it.
ps. sorry for bad english: i try speak without google translate Idea
Agent69 you may check your PM.
as for now i found out that we can play oma files too as per here.
Winamp IN_ATRAC.DLL
i tried once using vlc but no succes.i will try with this too.
thnx Agent69, little bit difficulty in downloading the atxdec.ax and atxparser.ax but all good now.
oh yeah i had checked both media engine and jpcsp but sometimes it runs below 30 fps and my com seem busy, shud be my computer performance problem is it? lol really busy at some part till zack become invisible and sound start jitter =.=? but has been jittering all while just got more bad Tongue. By the way , i also notice when i use Convertie, some at3 files r stucked there cannot be converted with HIMD then i need abort it in end. why is it stuck?
Finally, after some hours looking in hex editor, googling and d/l torrents, i can all types *at3 files, without psp.
Whats different between AT3+ BGM (can be decoded by sonicstage +himd renderer) and voices? Voices encoded in monoExclamation.
Just open any at3+ voice in hex and look on offset 3Eh. You see 24h
Now, look in this copypaste from Symphonic:
Quote: /* AL = Advanced Lossless
48kbps: 0x 00 28 22
64kbps: 0x 00 28 2E
AL64kbps: 0x 00 28 2E
96kbps: 0x 00 28 45
128kbps: 0x 00 28 5C
AL128kbps: 0x 00 28 5C
132kbps: 0x 00 20 30
AL132kbps: 0x 00 20 30
160kbps: 0x 00 28 74
192kbps: 0x 00 28 8B
256kbps: 0x 00 28 B9
AL256kbps: 0x 00 28 B9
320kbps: 0x 00 28 E8
352kbps: 0x 00 28 FF
AL352kbps: 0x 00 28 FF
I suspect that the sony's players do not support monophonic atrak3 +, and in the Sonic Stage's codec support of "mono" is also removed.
After some googling, i found another codec: i\o plugin in Sound Forge pro 10.0 Big Grin. But it can't support wav container. Only *.oma. Some more googling to find OMA specs, and i found THIS
After splitting oma header+ offset("data"+4) Sound Fogre can import any atrac3+ sound from psp.
Now, time to write tools (need separate "70 02"/"FF FF" sounds, and remove wav headers in output wav's) and batch converting.

Ухх, отпустило...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   oma_header.7z (Size: 225 bytes / Downloads: 117)