This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
the jpcsp connector option is gone in the newer builds, also something in the newer builds broke the internal jpcsp at3 decoding so in convertie uncheck the "AT3+" option to convert the other files this way jpcsp can fall back on the .decoded files

then in jpcsp under config -> media -> check the two boxes
use media engine
extract media files to tmp folder
(not sure why this is needed but some bug prevents audio from playing when its unchecked)
(10-24-2010, 08:26 PM)hyakki Wrote: the jpcsp connector option is gone in the newer builds, also something in the newer builds broke the internal jpcsp at3 decoding so in convertie uncheck the "AT3+" option to convert the other files this way jpcsp can fall back on the .decoded files

then in jpcsp under config -> media -> check the two boxes
use media engine
extract media files to tmp folder
(not sure why this is needed but some bug prevents audio from playing when its unchecked)

isn't extract media files to tmp folder the same as the JPCSP connector? I used it to get some audio from Katekyo Hitman Reborn kizuna no tag battle, decoded it, and It played back the best that it could just like before with the connector option. I wouldn't call it a bug but just renamed so that people understand what it does.
this was fixed in r1808 now it no longer needs "extract media files to tmp folder", if you already extracted & decoded the files. ^^
(10-13-2010, 06:16 AM)hyakki Wrote: i personally tested in windows 7 64b & 32b, I also tested on windows xp 32 bit and it works fine, make sure you have all its requirements installed and the program is in the correct folder (<jpcsp_install_dir>\tmp)

you must have soni c stage installed or it wont work.

also does Convertie v1.0.0.7 does not work in Windows 7 32 bits (follow the instructions to the letter but the decoder freezes) .
is that against the rules (although the psp emulation if it is to be illegal) but if someone could send me it worked for PM decoded audio files please.

note : the other way will be using a virtual machine Converti v1.0.0.7 for windows xp (I test if it works there)
well freeze up can mean a number of things without a proper error message /screen shots or steps to reproduce it not much i can do, also are you sure its convertie it could be himd or sonicstage causing the problem.

first things first make sure you have all the proper runtimes for your computer (ie: visual c++ run times), disable antivirus or add an exception, make sure you have enough hard drive space

on slow pc's its possible convertie can get confused in the convert process, if thats the case just hit abort and re-run it to finish the conversion.
in kingdom hearts birth by sleep... the music in cutscenes can t be heard ... why's that???shall we fix it???
I don't have that game so i cant say for sure, might not be decode-able, if thats the case nothing i can do about it and the only other way is to use your psp to decode the files.
hey im having a problem with covertie. i have followed every step for method b then when i go to convertie and click decode the top message just says "start checks" it's been stuck there for half an hour wondering what did i do wrong.
(11-13-2010, 10:58 PM)sweet.almonds Wrote: hey im having a problem with covertie. i have followed every step for method b then when i go to convertie and click decode the top message just says "start checks" it's been stuck there for half an hour wondering what did i do wrong.

Try it as admin. I had the same problem. But decoding with a real psp is much better =)
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
thanks for the tip but running as admin didn't change anything might there be something else i could try?