This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Requesting different compression type for jpcsp
psp 
The JAVA EMULATOR of PSP, MUST STAY compressed in Winrar, or Winzip, but it cannot be compresed in 7z....

Because a lot of people in the world DONT USE and dont have this type file....

So, in Official MODE, or Non Official ( doesnt matter) WE NEED a link of the emulator in this CLASSICAL compress type.

Winrar

[Image: Logo%2Bcarpeta%2Bwinrar.png]

Or Winzip

[Image: winzip.png]

Thank you.
winrar can handle 7-zip files fine, also 7-zip is free and open source so I don't see any issue using it.
Since jpcsp is a big program 7-zip helps reduce the filesize for people who have slower connections.
(01-02-2013, 06:55 AM)hyakki Wrote: winrar can handle 7-zip files...

Nope, not true.

My winrar DONT OPEN any *7z file.

So I will tell you again

WE NEED A PSP EMULATOR (working) COMPRESED in Winrar or Winzp CLASSIC System...

Like millions of years before exist any 7z....

Thank you.

winrar can open 7-zip files fine like I said before, a picture is worth 1000 words so here you go.

also listed as a supported format on their website
http://www.rarlab.com/otherfmt.htm
Code:
WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
rar is a commercial, copyrighted format, so i doubt it'll ever be used in an open source project like this. open source and commercial don't mix, at least according to the licenses.
(01-07-2013, 05:31 AM)whynot Wrote: Nope, not true.

My winrar DONT OPEN any *7z file.

So I will tell you again

WE NEED A PSP EMULATOR (working) COMPRESED in Winrar or Winzp CLASSIC System...

Like millions of years before exist any 7z....

Thank you.

Make a proper title next time, will you? Unlike what it says in your title, the emulator works fine so obviously what isn't working is YOUR WinRAR since my WinRAR and all the others can open 7z files just fine. And is it really that hard to figure out how to open 7z files? Here's a short tutorial: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=7z

If people still can't figure it out, then perhaps they don't deserve a working emulator. So, I'm pretty sure your request will be forever denied. Have a nice day. Smile
how come i cant decrypt a game and play it what kind of file do i need to play a game because an iso cant be played
Ok changed tittle to a more suited one and to avoid future confusion
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
AGAIN, MY VERSION OF WINRAR DONT OPEN ANY 7z ...so....

MAKE A The JAVA EMULATOR of PSP, COMPRESED IN WINRAR

THANK YOU.
(01-29-2013, 05:51 AM)whynot Wrote: AGAIN, MY VERSION OF WINRAR DONT OPEN ANY 7z ...so....

MAKE A The JAVA EMULATOR of PSP, COMPRESED IN WINRAR

THANK YOU.

That's not gonna happen so get over it.Dodgy
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc