This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynasty warriors volume 2 keeps freezing
i'm really getting annoyed by this every time when i play dynasty warriors volume 2 when i'm in the middle of a battle the game decides to freeze on my i can hear the audio fine but the game won't move it even sometimes freeze in the area select screen! this happens random but sometimes it keeps happen in same area and i have to be lucky if i pass that area really quick, can anyone please help me with this problem
post a log on the info settings so the devs can see what's going on.
how am i suppose to do that?
okay so here is my log it is in winrar

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.59 KB / Downloads: 85)
does anyone know whats the problem?